DO NOT STAY HERE unless you enjoy being with the unemployed, drug users and filth. I pulled up and knew right away when I saw clothes hanging over rails, kids and families living in the hotel (extended stays), drug pushing all around and smoke smelling reception. I have stayed at one of these places in another state and it was nothing like this. The Days Inn or Clarion across the freeway is safer. The reception obliged as i walked in and demanded they cancel my RSVP. If you dont care about this sort of thing, fine, but spend the extra $30 to go across the street. At least you know your car will be safe.
The location was good, it sets really close to I-65/Hwy 31 and is very easy to gain access to it. Hot water was good and the shower had good pressure.
The door to enter our room was very hard to open, really had to put your shoulder into it, but at least someone wasn't going to sneak in. There seemed to be only a couple usable outlets and one really seemed to cause the TV bad static. All the renovation to the room was done very badly, not sure if it was even done professionally. The tub/shower was pretty bad looking and wasn't even sure if it was clean. Walls were in bad shape and cracking. We would have stayed somewhere else but at that point everything was booked.
The door locked and had a dead bolt. No bedbugs seen.
Walking into the hotel/dump, we should have turned around and left, but deciding that it couldn't be that bad, we continued on up to a room that was worse than hostels in third-world countries. The place smelled badly and my stuff still smells two days later. The bathroom door was broken, front, back, and top. The walls were disgusting and the lampshade was cracked badly with age. The place smelled badly and my stuff still smells two days later. Don't stay here.
We didn't stay because the walls of the room had holes in them , it smelled musty and unclean, and the towels were dirty.
Didn't die. Don't think there were bedbogs.
Mold on bathtub surround and broken glued panel. Bathroom vent blew smoke into my bathroom. Burn holes in bedspread. No maid service two of four nights. Left a night early due to terrible dirty conditions. Glad my wife wasn't with me. Wish there were a minus 5 rating available.
Location - it was where I needed to be. It was cheap.
Paint (?) was peeling off the bathtub. Wasn't sure of the cleanliness. Cigarette burn hole in bedspread. I'm glad my wife wasn't with me, she would have totally freaked out. There were people loitering around in the parking lot across the street very late at night. I have to come to Louisville at least once a year, won't stay here again.
The staff was friendly enough.
Pretty much everything was dirty and very old. Next time I will pay a little more to at least have clean.