Good to know
Value for money
Distance to city centre
|Salt Lake City|
Distance to airport
|"Great price！ Great place！ Great service！."||(in 20 reviews)|
|"Great friendly staff, c clean, comfortable"||(in 33 reviews)|
|"The room was clean and comfortable."||(in 26 reviews)|
|"The room was dirty"||(in 63 reviews)|
|"Room smelled of smoke"||(in 6 reviews)|
|"Also the showers water pressure was horrible ."||(in 9 reviews)|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
There was nothing to like about the place
It was convenient right down town
It was really run down, old in bad repair
This was the worst hotel I've ever stayed in.
The person at the check-in desk was armed. The rooms smelled of urine and cigarette smoke. One of the rooms had a giant pile of hair on the floor. The other room had cigarette burns on the bed spread. We will be getting a refund for this stay.
A hard-luck motel with loiterers and drug users
- Nothing -- I would not recommend this location at all; the only reason we stayed here was because we had dogs
- We had strangers knocking on our door looking for drugs at late as 2:00am and as early as 7:00am - this happened 8 times over 2 nights - The parking lot feels unsafe as there are loiterers and wandering roaming the balconies and hallways at all hours - do not leave anything in your car here and make sure your room is locked! - The heat did not work -- there was another guest who reported the same problem - I saw what appeared to be a drug transaction occur in the parking lot between a hotel and a stranger who drove up and parked - The water pressure was little more than a trickle
Don't Stay Here
The only thing I liked was that due to the inconviences the rep did offer for us to not have to check out until 12 pm the following day.
The room had no shampoo, conditioner, was still a little dirty, and on top of that, the rep was very rude. I've yet to have a good experience at a motel 6.
"Located in Downtown Salt Lake City, this motel is within 1 mile (2 km) of Classic Cars International Museum, Salt Palace and Vivint Smart Home Arena. Temple Square and Eccles Theater are also within 1 mile (2 km). 900 South Station is 9 minutes by foot and Courthouse Station is 9 minutes. "
based on 537 reviews
Value for money
Policies vary by room type and provider.
FAQs when booking at Motel 6 Salt Lake City Downtown
Where is Motel 6 Salt Lake City Downtown located?
When is check-in time and check-out time at Motel 6 Salt Lake City Downtown?
Does Motel 6 Salt Lake City Downtown offer free Wi-Fi?
Does Motel 6 Salt Lake City Downtown offer free parking?
Does Motel 6 Salt Lake City Downtown offer free airport shuttle service?
How far is Motel 6 Salt Lake City Downtown from the airport?
Can you bring pets to Motel 6 Salt Lake City Downtown?
Does Motel 6 Salt Lake City Downtown have a pool?
Most popular landmarks
- Salt Lake Public Library 0.6 mi
- Gallivan Center 0.7 mi
- Discovery Gateway Children's Museum 0.8 mi
- Clark Planetarium 0.9 mi
- Joseph Smith Memorial Building 1 mi
- Family History Library 1 mi