Find cheap flights to Berlin
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Berlin
- Looking for cheap airfare to Berlin? 25% of our users found return tickets to Berlin for the following prices or less: From Glasgow £75, from Bristol £93, from Birmingham £114
- High season is considered to be January, February and December. The cheapest month to fly to Berlin is January.
- Passengers with flights to Berlin will have to check which airport they are flying into. Berlin Tegel International Airport is the main airport with great connections throughout Berlin while Berlin Schönefeld Airport is a smaller airport but is also a convenient option for people headed east due to its proximity.
- Berlin Schönefeld Airport is the smaller airport of the two serving Berlin. A smaller international airport, it serves as a base for budget airlines such as easyJet, Germania and Ryanair.
- Whether it's a short or an overnight layover, Berlin Schönefeld Airport isn’t equipped for people to rest or sleep. However, if you have little or no option, Terminal B's 3rd floor is particularly quiet at night. Also, a cafe near the entrance of Terminal D has couches which can be used. If you are looking for something more comfortable, you can also look up nearby hotels which have a direct connection to the airport.
- When arriving at Berlin Tegel Airport, be ready to present and declare your goods. The German Customs Administration takes care of cross-border goods traffic, ensuring that everything that enters the country is safe and secure. At Berlin Tegel Airport you will locate the customs office in the service centre in Terminal A (ground floor).
- Do you have a long layover or a couple of days in Berlin? There is so much to explore in Berlin, from a popular night life to several historical sites, cultural art scenes and diverse architecture. With airports being in close proximity from the city centre, you can always take a day trip and explore the many sites of Berlin.
FAQs - booking Berlin flights
Which airlines have a flexible cancellation policy for flights from the United Kingdom to Berlin due to COVID-19?
How long is the flight to Berlin?
What is the cheapest flight to Berlin?
Which airlines fly to Berlin?
What hotels are located close to the Berlin Tegel airport?
What are the provisions for children in Berlin Tegel airport?
How can one get to Berlin centre the quickest from the Berlin Tegel airport?
As an economy class traveller, how can I get access to the lounges at Berlin Schönefeld Airport?
How does KAYAK find such low prices on flights to Berlin?
How does KAYAK's flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy my flight ticket to Berlin?
What is the Hacker Fare option on flights to Berlin?
What is KAYAK's "flexible dates" feature and why should I care when looking for a flight to Berlin?
Top 4 airlines flying to Berlin
Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews
Book Cheap Berlin Plane Tickets
Recent return flight deals
Search by stops
Recent one-way flight deals
Search by stops
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller
At KAYAK we don’t set prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We aggregate tons of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we don't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car hires can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find on occasion that certain prices are no longer available.
More questions or if you have a bad price to report to us
Please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.