The travel search engine introduces a free, dynamic data dashboard so Brits can better plan their holidays.
27 July 2017 – KAYAK.co.uk has today launched a new, dynamic data dashboard giving profound insight into the latest British travel trends in one easy to use interface. Armed with the travel search engine’s very own query data, KAYAK Travel Trends is free to access for anyone and allows them to research both travel trends and the relevant information. This new tool will help Brits to get more inspiration on where to go and help to save money on their next trip.
“We’ve always had great tools to help travellers plan and manage their travels and now, a market first, Brits can use our Travel Trends Dashboard to help get a comprehensive overview of the ever changing face of travel to help better plan their holidays”, says Suzanne Perry, KAYAK Travel Expert.
Based on local data, the dashboard is updated on a monthly basis, making it the most comprehensive feature of its kind to date. Users can filter and compare British tourism trends and information across flights, hotels and car hires, for which the data is broken down into five different categories:
- Most Popular Destinations – to find out which destinations are most searched for and are on the top of British travellers’ lists; answering questions such as: Where are most people in London searching to fly to? Where to avoid meeting other British tourists?
- Searches For Destinations Over Time – to see when people search the most for a specific destination and plan accordingly.
- Top Trending & Declining Destinations – to be aware of which destinations are hot and which are not, providing inspiration for the next trip ahead.
- Expected Prices – to save money with a few clicks: prices are clearly shown and users know what to expect to spend on a flight, a stay per night in a hotel or the costs of hiring a car at a destination during different times of the year.
- Price Winners & Losers – to check which destinations are becoming cheaper and which are getting more expensive, revealing exciting new opportunities and places to visit.
Suzanne Perry, KAYAK Travel Expert, concludes: “At KAYAK we want to share our travel know-how and provide profound insight into travel trends. There is a lot of interest in this kind of data, and it is exciting that through this dashboard this information is now available for everybody. We hope that our insight helps Brits to plan and manage their travels even better.”
The free to use KAYAK Travel Trends Dashboard is available on both desktop and mobile.