Good to know
|Distance to city centre||1.6 mi|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
1. Can see Sakurazima at 10th floor, but due to airconditioner, it would be hot. 2. Good location. Can approach to Tenmonkan in 5 minutes and there are several convenience stores nearby. However there are few yaki-tori restaurants so it need some walk to find them 3. Clean and friendly staff
Wide room and bathroom, many ammenities provided, and you can view Sakurajima from the top floor.
The location is excellent, close enough to Tenmonkan area, but on a quiet side. Literally a 3-minute walk from bars. Tea shop and tea room nearby.
Basic hotel. Good value for money.
The breakfast was a disgrace.
Great location, modern, free coffee, manga, magazines, Ice, balcony bath!
Room very damp and warm (we were on the last floor), the smell was also bad and it’s quite hard to refresh it, also, we had the room near an A/C outlet so it was VERY loud.
With a stay at HOTEL GATE IN KAGOSHIMA in Kagoshima, you'll be within a 5-minute drive of Kagoshima Citizens' Culture Hall and Kagoshima Arena. Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, laundry facilities, and a library. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
based on 726 reviews
Things to know
- Great shopping
- Accessible parking
- Nice building
- Awesome terrace
Policies vary by room type and provider.
Reviews about Hotel Gate In Kagoshima
Most popular landmarks
- Kagoshima City Museum of Art 0.5 mi
- Kagoshima City Aquarium 0.6 mi
- Tsurumaru Castle 0.6 mi
- Kagoshima Prefectural Museum of Culture 0.6 mi
- Kagoshima Chuo Station 1 mi
- Kagoshima Botanical Garden 1.3 mi