Good to know
|Distance to city centre||0.4 mi|
|Nearest airport||Frankfurt am Main|
|Distance to airport||38.2 mi|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
Bed too small Friendly staff at receiption.
Bed too small. In general was good stay
- good variety at breakfast
- offered park places are very narrow. Got charged for an additional parking day even though I informed the reception that I will not be parking there, any more but they forgot to write it in the tool - POS did not function at check-out - they had to write down the card number and charge it later - price to high for what is being offered
Everything was really clean, and they were so nice and helpful!
This family-run hotel is excellent value for money. My expectations were exceeded. The location was perfect for my business needs.
Parking is a challenge when the nearby theatre has a performance.
Very nice family-owned feel hotel, convenient for my business trip location, not far from the centre but on a quiet street with several interesting buildings. The hotel itself has a very interesting history which I managed to read through in the folder provided in the room. I had everything I needed and the room was super clean. I will for sure stay here again during my next trip.
With a stay at Hotel Mack in Mannheim, you'll be within a 10-minute walk of Mannheim's Rosengarten Congress Centre and Mannheim Water Tower. Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
based on 543 reviews
Things to know
- Very quiet
- Friendly service
- Comfortable beds
Policies vary by room type and provider.
Reviews about Hotel Mack
Most popular landmarks
- Nationaltheater Mannheim 176 yd
- Mannheim's Rosengarten Congress Centre 0.3 mi
- Christuskirche Mannheim 0.4 mi
- Mannheim Water Tower 0.4 mi
- Friedrichsplatz 0.4 mi
- Konkordienkirche 0.4 mi
|Mannheim City||2 mi|
|Frankfurt am Main||38.2 mi|
|Mannheim Hauptbahnhof||0.8 mi|
|Mannheim Handelshafen||1.1 mi|