Good to know
|Distance to city centre||2.4 mi|
|"Two minute walk from metro."||(in 80 reviews)|
|"Great value for Money."||(in 10 reviews)|
|"A bit noisy outside."||(in 7 reviews)|
|"The hotel was old."||(in 4 reviews)|
|"cleaning, it is very dirty"||(in 9 reviews)|
|"Cleaning, no free Internet"||(in 6 reviews)|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
|bad smell||in 12 reviews|
|cleaning staff||in 15 reviews|
|easy access||in 10 reviews|
|free wifi||in 15 reviews|
|good location||in 45 reviews|
|hotel was very close to the metro||in 51 reviews|
|lack of hot water||in 17 reviews|
|little bit||in 14 reviews|
|location and friendly staff||in 39 reviews|
|lot of dust||in 13 reviews|
|metro station||in 109 reviews|
|old building||in 12 reviews|
|paris||in 16 reviews|
|room with a bathroom||in 86 reviews|
|slamming the doors||in 8 reviews|
|staff were friendly||in 52 reviews|
|station and hotel||in 25 reviews|
|twin room||in 87 reviews|
|value for money||in 15 reviews|
|windows open||in 2 reviews|
|zero star hotel||in 10 reviews|
They should make more conducive for clients Television,kettle,wifi
No tv,no kettles,toilet was ok
The location was good, although the Nereo wasn’t running and this was the only real benefit of the location.
Everything was as advertised but after staying there it felt overpriced for what was offered. They were renovating so there was a strong smell of paint in the hallway. It was disappointing that Wi-Fi was only available for a fee.
- It’s very close to a metro station. - The night time receptionist we had was nice and tried her best to help us with what her hierarchy provides her (we had bed bugs in our room and the only thing she was allowed to do was to give us new sheets). - Our room seemed to have been recently repainted (even though this improvement seems to be only cosmetic).
- It’s old, not very clean and a bit creepy. - Noise insolation is not great (but that’s the case in most Parisian hotels). - The first thing we saw when we got in bed was a fully-grown healthy bed bug (this is not the kind of souvenir you want to bring home from the city of love). We didn’t stay in this hotel more than an hour. As the receptionist couldn’t get us another room we decided to leave. If it weren’t for the bed bugs we would have stayed there. Important thing to note : it seemed that we were given one of their nicer rooms as we had a private shower and toilets.
Good location,near metro
It was cold in room
Right next to the Metro. Cheap. Warm and comfortable bed.
Very noisy environment, due to both street noise and internal noise due to people moving around on the wooden floors and stairs. Very poor sound insulation. Was awoken my my second night by guests upstairs. No breakfast, even though it lists breakfast times on the information leaflet in the room. WiFi has a charge.
With a stay at Hipotel Paris Sacre Coeur Olympiades in Paris (18th Arrondissement), you'll be within a 5-minute drive of Moulin Rouge and Basilica of the Sacred Heart of Paris. Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk and an elevator.
based on 1,482 reviews
Policies vary by room type and provider.
FAQs when booking at Hipotel Paris Sacre Coeur Olympiades
Where is Hipotel Paris Sacre Coeur Olympiades located?
Hipotel Paris Sacre Coeur Olympiades is located at 22 Square de Clignancourt 75118 in 18th arrondissement, 2.4 miles from the centre of Paris. Sacré-Cœur Basilica is the closest landmark to Hipotel Paris Sacre Coeur Olympiades.
When is check-in time and check-out time at Hipotel Paris Sacre Coeur Olympiades?
Check-in time is 14:00 and check-out time is 11:00 at Hipotel Paris Sacre Coeur Olympiades.
Does Hipotel Paris Sacre Coeur Olympiades offer free Wi-Fi?
No, Hipotel Paris Sacre Coeur Olympiades does not offer free Wi-Fi.
Does Hipotel Paris Sacre Coeur Olympiades offer free parking?
No, Hipotel Paris Sacre Coeur Olympiades does not offer free parking.
Does Hipotel Paris Sacre Coeur Olympiades offer free airport shuttle service?
No, Hipotel Paris Sacre Coeur Olympiades does not offer free airport shuttle service.
How far is Hipotel Paris Sacre Coeur Olympiades from the airport?
Hipotel Paris Sacre Coeur Olympiades is 11.7 miles from Paris Orly.
Can you bring pets to Hipotel Paris Sacre Coeur Olympiades?
No, pets are not allowed at Hipotel Paris Sacre Coeur Olympiades.
Does Hipotel Paris Sacre Coeur Olympiades have a pool?
No, Hipotel Paris Sacre Coeur Olympiades does not have a pool on-site.
Reviews about Hipotel Paris Sacre Coeur Olympiades
Most popular landmarks
- Sacré-Cœur Basilica 0.5 mi
- Opéra Garnier 1.7 mi
- Parc des Buttes-Chaumont 1.9 mi
- Place Vendôme 2 mi
- Jardins des Tuileries 2.3 mi
- Centre Pompidou 2.3 mi
|Paris Orly||11.7 mi|
|Paris Charles de Gaulle||12.3 mi|
|Paris-Gare du Nord||1.1 mi|
|Paris-Gare de l'Est||1.3 mi|