Find cheap flights to Paris
Good to know
|January||Best time to beat the crowds (3% less expensive on average)|
|July||Most popular time to fly (12% more expensive on average)|
Average price of a return ticket
|£171||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
Good deal for a return ticket
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Paris
- Looking for cheap airfare to Paris? 25% of our users found return tickets to Paris for the following prices or less: From London £80, from Manchester £98, from Birmingham £109
- Book at least 4 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be March, April and May. The cheapest month to fly to Paris is January.
- For flights to Paris, you have to consider the area of Paris you want to visit. For travellers heading to Northern Paris, Charles de Gaulle (CDG) Airport is a more convenient choice since it is located 14 miles (23 km) north of Paris. For travellers heading to Southern Paris, Orly (ORY) Airport is a preferred choice since it is only 9 miles (14 km) south of Paris.
- Charles de Gaulle (CDG) is larger than Orly (ORY), for this reason it is used for most international flights to and from Paris. ORY on the other hand is used for domestic and shorter flights with addition of a few long-range flights. When booking your flight be mindful of which airport you will be arriving in, and remember if it’s a long-distance flight then you are more likely to arrive at CDG.
- Since Orly (ORY) is mostly used for domestic flights, it is easier to get flights to other parts of France from here than it is from Charles de Gaulle (CDG). Orly serves about 10 flights to Nice every 15 minutes, all from different carriers.
- For travellers at Charles de Gaulle (CDG) who would want a comfortable hotel to spend some quiet time, there are four hotels situated at the heart of the airport. They include the Hilton hotel, the Novotel hotel, Ibis Hotel located in the Roissypole area and the Sheraton Hotel in terminal 2 above the RER station. A host of other hotels are also located outside the airport making it really convenient if you were to arrive late at night.
- Charles de Gaulle (CDG) is more convenient when wanting to access central Paris quickly. This is because the airport is directly linked to central Paris by airport buses, ordinary buses and taxis. There is also the RER train charging just 9.50EUR from the airport to Central Paris. The RER is a train service with two terminals at the airport.
FAQs - booking Paris flights
How long is the flight to Paris?
What is the cheapest flight to Paris?
Which airlines fly to Paris?
Which Paris airport is closest to central Paris?
What is the easiest way to travel between Charles de Gaulle (CDG) and Orly (ORY)?
Can I get trains to the rest of France from the Charles de Gaulle (CDG)?
Are there provisions for people who need assistance at Charles de Gaulle (CDG)?
Can I smoke at Charles de Gaulle (CDG) Airport?
How does KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy?
Top 5 airlines flying to Paris
Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews
Book Cheap Paris Plane Tickets (Return)
Book Cheap Paris Plane Tickets (One-way)
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller
At KAYAK we don’t set prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We aggregate tons of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we don't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car hires can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find on occasion that certain prices are no longer available.
More questions or if you have a bad price to report to us
Please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.