Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Baghdad
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|July||Cheapest month to stay with an average 4% drop in price.|
|June||Most expensive month to stay with an average 113% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|£102||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|£103||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Baghdad hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
Top tips for finding the perfect Baghdad hotel
- For travelers who want to explore the Firdos Square, which is located in front of the 17 Ramadan Mosque, you could consider staying at the 5-star Baghdād Hotel, which is within easy walking distance of this square and other monuments in the area such as Liberation Square (Tahrir Square). This hotel is a 5-minute walk from the center of the city.
- If you want to stay right in the center of Baghdad with good views over the city, you could think about staying in the Coral Baghdād Hotel. This 4-star hotel is situated in the Jadiriya area of the city and is 3.1 miles away from the International Zone. It is also located 0.62 miles from the airport and 1.1 miles away from the Embassy of the United States of America.
- If you want to be near the greenery of Zawraa Park and its amusement rides, think about staying in the Royal Tulip Al Rasheed Hotel. This 5-star hotel is a 10-minute drive away from the park where you can stroll among the beautiful trees and flowers or get some thrills on the Ferris wheel and other amusement park rides.
- For the visitor who wants to stay on the banks of the River Tigris, consider staying in the Babylon Rotana hotel. This 5-star hotel has rooms that overlook the River Tigris that runs through the center of the city and is located between 1.1 and 1.3 miles away from sights such as the The Swords of Qādisīyah (the Victory Arch) and the Unknown Soldier Monument, which are situated on the other side of the river.
- If the reason for your visit to Baghdad is for business, you could think about staying in the 4-star Rimal Hotel, which is situated in close proximity to the commercial area in Baghdad and is within 0.2 miles of the National Theater. The hotel offers meeting and event facilities, including fast and efficient wifi, and even has a team of event organizers who will support the planning of your event. The hotel also provides catering for events and business meetings.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Baghdad
Are hotels in Baghdad safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
How much does a hotel cost in Baghdad?
Which hotels in Baghdad have a fitness center?
Which hotels in Baghdad include breakfast in the price?
Which hotels in Baghdad have airport shuttles?
Are there any budget hotels in Baghdad?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Baghdad?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Baghdad by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Baghdad hotels
Go to map