Good to know
Value for money
Distance to city centre
|Manama Bahrain Intl|
Distance to airport
|"exceptional service and great dining options."||(in 11 reviews)|
|"Everything in the hotel was perfect."||(in 112 reviews)|
|"Immaculate grounds, excellent service."||(in 38 reviews)|
|"no late check-out, rude reception."||(in 22 reviews)|
|"Room service threw away my medication."||(in 10 reviews)|
|"Slow service at the pool."||(in 22 reviews)|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
It’s a nice place to stay
Overall attention to detail was great
The rooms door lock started to malfunction on the last day, we couldn’t access our room without asking for security help (and they took 10-20 minutes to get to our room) this was frustrating and the hotel said the lock needed new batteries and it takes time so it will be done after we check out .. that was frustrating
Beutifull hotel. Fabiolas view. Freidly staff.
They will try to sell you upgraded room at the front desk. Don't go for it all rooms are the same.
The hotel is excellent and the service is great and the staff at the top of extravaganza and there employee reception, Mustafa Egyptian national who deserves thanks for the excellent service provided and which his strong interest in customer service.
Bed and pillow uncomfortable Sorry about that
WORST RECEPTION EVER!
I didn't have the chance to like anything because the reception had me running out the door.
- No rooms available upon check-in (arrival at 3:30pm) - No courtesy from any of the staff to inform me my room was available for 4 hours until I had to look for the same person who checked me in. The same person who took my contact details and knew where I will be waiting in the hotel premises to inform me once my room was ready, who offered me free breakfast to compensate on their shortcomings. A $450 room for a $20 free breakfast add insult to injury anyone? - Dissatisfied with the whole situation I informed them I was leaving and they offered to compensate by sending an e-mail or call by phone. To this day (4 days) I have received none.
Located in Manama, Four Seasons Hotel Bahrain Bay is within easy reach of Bahrain World Trade Center and Sitra. It also provides an indoor pool, a Turkish steam bath and a gym.
There are a variety of facilities on offer to guests of the hotel, such as an express check-in and check-out feature, a kids club and meeting facilities. It provides babysitting services, a currency exchange and a reception that operates 24/7.
Four Seasons Hotel Bahrain Bay has 273 elegant rooms that are equipped with all the essentials to ensure an enjoyable stay.
The stylish on-site restaurant serves Mediterranean dishes, whilst the bar offers a premium drinks menu in sophisticated surrounds. Each evening, guests are invited to enjoy a drink in the cosy lounge bar.
Bahrain International Airport is a 15-minute drive from the hotel. Bab Al Bahrain and Bahrain Pearling Trail are also a quick drive away.
based on 3,453 reviews
Value for money
Policies vary by room type and provider.
FAQs when booking at Four Seasons Hotel Bahrain Bay
Where is Four Seasons Hotel Bahrain Bay located?
When is check-in time and check-out time at Four Seasons Hotel Bahrain Bay?
Does Four Seasons Hotel Bahrain Bay offer free Wi-Fi?
Does Four Seasons Hotel Bahrain Bay offer free parking?
Does Four Seasons Hotel Bahrain Bay offer free airport shuttle service?
How far is Four Seasons Hotel Bahrain Bay from the airport?
Can you bring pets to Four Seasons Hotel Bahrain Bay?
Does Four Seasons Hotel Bahrain Bay have a pool?
Reviews about Four Seasons Hotel Bahrain Bay
Most popular landmarks
- Bahrain World Trade Center 0.5 mi
- Beit Al Quran 0.8 mi
- Bahrain Financial Harbour 0.8 mi
- Museum of Pearl Diving 0.9 mi
- Bab Al Bahrain 1 mi
- Bahrain National Museum 1.1 mi