Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Muscat
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|June||Cheapest month to stay with an average 80% drop in price.|
|December||Most expensive month to stay with an average 80% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|£138||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|£157||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Muscat hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
2 stars and below
When to book cheap hotels in Muscat?
Price per night / 3-star hotel. Prices are not fixed and may vary with time.
Average nightly price per month
Average nightly price per month
Top tips for finding perfect Muscat hotel deals
- If you’re looking for a cheap hotel in Muscat, you should consider visiting during the low season. You'll find cheaper accommodations in Muscat in June and July.
- Hotel room prices vary depending on many factors but you’ll most likely find the best hotel deals in Muscat if you stay on a Wednesday. The opposite is true for, Friday, which is usually the most expensive day.
- Book at least 70 days before your stay begins to get the best price for your Muscat accommodation.
- How long should you stay? KAYAK users usually book their accommodation in Muscat for 5 days.
- To really take in all of the scenic views that Muscat has to offer, it can be advantageous to book a room in one of its many oceanfront hotels. The W Muscat, the Kempinski Hotel Muscat, the Al Bahjah hotel and Hotel Summersands are all conveniently located just steps away from the beach.
- If saving money is a priority during your trip to Musat, it may be a good idea to book a room at one of the city’s many budget hotels. Affordable accommodation options like the Hotel Al Madinah Holiday, the Al Bahjah Hotel and the Muscat Hills Hotel offer some of the most cost-effective rooms in the entire city.
- Choosing a hotel with an onsite restaurant can cut down on mealtimes as you make your way throughout the city. Hotels that feature an onsite restaurant include the Hotel Al Madinah Holiday, the Al Bahjah Hotel, the Muscat Hills Hotel, the Centara Muscat Hotel Oman and the Radisson Collection Hotel, Hormuz Grand Muscat.
- For travelers with early morning flights, late evening flights, or those who simply wish to make their holiday more convenient, Muscat is home to several hotels that offer an airport shuttle. For accommodation with an airport transfer, your options include the Centara Muscat Hotel Oman and the City Seasons Hotel Muscat.
- Looking to stay in shape during your holiday in Muscat? There is a long list of hotels in the area that come equipped with fitness centers so you can see the sights and have a comfortable stay without missing a workout. The Al Falaj Hotel, the Radisson Blu Hotel, Muscat and the City Seasons Hotel Muscat all feature fully-equipped fitness centers.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Muscat
Are hotels in Muscat safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
What are the best hotels near Sultan Qaboos Grand Mosque?
How much does a hotel cost in Muscat?
Which hotels in Muscat are equipped with business centers?
Where should I book a hotel in Muscat to be close to nightlife?
Which Muscat hotels are good for groups?
Are there any resort hotels in Muscat?
How do I find a hotel in central Muscat?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Muscat?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Muscat by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Muscat hotels
Go to map