Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Hobart
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|July||Cheapest month to stay with an average 12% drop in price.|
|January||Most expensive month to stay with an average 62% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|£84||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|£100||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Hobart hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
2 stars and below
Top tips for finding the perfect Hobart hotel
- For those that enjoy art, make sure to select a hotel next to the Museum of Old and New Art, such as the Riverfront Motel & Villas, located a 3-minute walk away. This underground museum contains a variety of interactive and playful art, as well as a popular wine bar that is connected to the local Moorilla Winery.
- Hoping to do some shopping during your trip to Hobart? Choose a hotel next to the Salamanca Market, such as the 4-star Salamanca Suites, which is located a 3-minute walk away. This outdoor market contains a high concentration of vendors selling goods such as clothing, produce, ready-to-eat items and local art pieces.
- To explore some of the city’s green spaces and impressive natural scenery, consider booking a hotel near the Royal Tasmanian Botanical Gardens, such as the Quest Trinity House that is just a 7-minute walk away. The Royal Tasmanian Botanical Gardens are composed of over 14 hectares of land and have a variety of historical and exotic plant collections, as well as a visitor centre.
- If you’re interested in seeing a unique perspective of Hobart’s history, pick a hotel next to the Cascades Female Factory, a workhouse that dates back to the 1800s and has since been converted into a museum highlighting the reformation of Australian female convicts. The Bay View Villas are a chic choice that are only a 4-minute drive to the museum and a 6-minute drive to the Hobart Aquatic Centre.
- For travelers that would like to do some gambling during their time in Hobart, book a room at Wrest Point, a casino hotel that also has a golf course, a revolving restaurant, and several pools. Additionally, Wrest Point is located directly next to the banks of the Derwent River, making it a particularly scenic place to stay.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Hobart
Are hotels in Hobart safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
Where to stay in Hobart?
What are the best hotels near Hobart CBD?
How much does a hotel cost in Hobart?
Are there hotels in Hobart with free parking?
Which hotels in Hobart have a good pool?
What are good hotels in Hobart near the Tasmanian Museum and Art Gallery?
Which hotels in Hobart are near the Constitution Dock marina?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Hobart?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Hobart by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Hobart hotels
Go to map