Good to know
Value for money
Distance to city centre
Distance to airport
|"Good Staff Good breakfast all good."||(in 33 reviews)|
|"The staff were very friendly!"||(in 48 reviews)|
|"Clean rooms, friendly staff"||(in 65 reviews)|
|"The location of the hotel is well reachable by the tram no."||(in 5 reviews)|
|"A bit far from center, but not too bad."||(in 4 reviews)|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
Size room, shower, déco
The fact we survived as the area was like a Syrian war zone.
Nearly died in the shower and broke my foot due to there being no bath mat. Shower head faced the wall so basically had to climb the tiles to even get wet. Room decor was about as jolly as world hunger.
- I was given an early check in and upgraded room which was amazing after a 20 hr journey - Clean and modern room with all basic amenities - Polite and helpful staff - Tram 4 stop is outside the hotel (Niguarda North stop) and is a convenient way to the city center. Tickets available in metro stations. - Japanese restaurant next to the hotel has a Euro 17 eat all you can menu which is amazing
- Very disappointed that there was no tea or coffee in the room. That's really poor for a business hotel - Far from the Fiera exhibition center (approx. 40 euros one way) - Very far from Malpensa airport (50 Km/100 euros one way) - Far from the city center (30 mins one way) - Niguarda neighborhood is not very happening
overall, everything the hotel offered for the price, was a great deal. I think the breakfast was a great deal daily for the price. The single bed was a bit short but I managed.
The only negative incident, I experienced was on my last day, when i needed my sleep the most, to travel back home. Some idiot came to his room (next to mine) at 3:30am and apparently didn't think his voice traveled. After the noise made in his entrance he proceeded to talk on his phone for an extended period. when I couldn't take it any longer I simply yelled from my room to "shut up" It ceased:) The floor could have been cleaned during my stay, it seemed they didn't get to it. Overall, I was satisfied and would recommend it.
Value , Location
With a stay at Hotel Ornato in Milan (Niguarda), you'll be within a 15-minute drive of Niguarda Ca Granda Hospital and Porta Ticinese. Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
based on 1,312 reviews
Value for money
Policies vary by room type and provider.
FAQs when booking at Hotel Ornato
Where is Hotel Ornato located?
When is check-in time and check-out time at Hotel Ornato?
Does Hotel Ornato offer free Wi-Fi?
Does Hotel Ornato offer free parking?
Does Hotel Ornato offer free airport shuttle service?
How far is Hotel Ornato from the airport?
Can you bring pets to Hotel Ornato?
Does Hotel Ornato have a pool?
Reviews about Hotel Ornato
Most popular landmarks
- Galleria d'Arte Moderna 3.3 mi
- Pinacoteca di Brera 3.3 mi
- Museo Bagatti Valsecchi 3.5 mi
- Poldi Pezzoli Museum 3.5 mi
- Castello Sforzesco 3.5 mi
- Villa Necchi Campiglio 3.6 mi