Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Leicester
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|November||Cheapest month to stay with an average 25% drop in price.|
|July||Most expensive month to stay with an average 5% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|£63||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|£74||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Leicester hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
2 stars and below
Top tips for finding the perfect Leicester hotel
- The Grand Hotel by Mercure is a sophisticated 4-star pick for couples looking to stay right in heart of Leicester city centre, with stylish modern interiors set inside a Grade II-listed Victorian building on Granby Street. Complimentary bathrobes and slippers plus the city’s famous Marco’s New York-style Italian Restaurant ensure a comfy and intimate stay.
- Business travellers will find several good chain hotels in Leicester city centre, including the stylish Ramada Encore on Charles Street, which has free Wi-Fi, two meeting rooms and plenty of bars and restaurants right on your doorstep. Perched on Constitution Hill, the ibis Hotel on St Georges Way is a great budget option, offering modern, comfortable rooms and a 24-hour restaurant and is just a 5-minute walk from Leicester Railway Station.
- For sport lovers, a stay at the Holiday Inn Express along Filbert Way is perfectly placed, offering cheap rooms, a bar and grill restaurant, and with free parking right next door to King Power Stadium (home of Leicester City Football Club) and a 5-minute drive from Leicestershire County Cricket Ground.
- Leicester’s main bus and coach station is known as St Margaret’s and is located on Gravel Street north of the city centre. Hotels near Leicester bus station include Hotel Campanile on Bedford street, which offers clean, modern rooms opposite St Matthew’s Way flyover and less than a 10-minute walk from the bus station.
- Cheap accommodation in Leicester is found south of the city centre, close to the University of Leicester campus, and includes the 3-star Croft Hotel inside a former Victorian schoolhouse and the no-frills, 3-star Stonecroft Hotel on Elmfield Avenue.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Leicester
Are hotels in Leicester safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
Where to stay in Leicester?
What are the best hotels near Leicestershire County Cricket Club?
How much does a hotel cost in Leicester?
Are there any hotels in Leicester with gym facilities?
Are there any hotels in Leicester with a swimming pool?
Which hotels in Leicester have great facilities for families?
Are there hotels near the King Richard III Visitor Centre in the Leicester city centre?
How much is a hotel in Leicester for tonight?
How much is a hotel in Leicester for this weekend?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Leicester?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Leicester by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Leicester hotels
Go to map