St. Julian's hotels
Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in St. Julian's
Good to know
|Average price (weeknight):||£135|
|Average price (weekend night):||£105|
cheapest month to stay
expected price decrease
most expensive time to stay
expected price increase
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Sun - Thu
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Fri & Sat
How much does a hotel in St. Julian's cost?
Top tips for finding the perfect St. Julian's hotel
- St. Julian’s is a charming seaside town in Malta with different bays and harbors to explore. Balluta Bay beach is one of the hotspots in town due to its clear water and white sands, and the beautiful Church of Our Lady of Mount Carmel in the background. If you want to stay nearby, there are a few options, such as Ospitalitaitaliana Apartments Malta, Carlton Hotel, and Plaza Regency Hotels.
- Spinola Bay is one of the most quiet and scenic, with its traditional fishing boats and lack of huge buildings around. Stay somewhere that allows you to have direct views to the bay, like Hotel Juliani or Cavalieri Art Hotel, and you are in for a treat.
- The historic district of St. Julian’s is a haven for people who enjoy history and learning more about a country’s culture and tradition. There, you’ll see landmarks such as the Dragonara and Spinola palaces, the Church of Immaculate Conception, St. Julian Church, among others. Some good hotels in that area include Onyx Suites & Apartments and Hotel Argento.
- The Portomaso Tower is Malta’s largest building, located in the Portomaso complex and marina, where lots of luxurious apartments and accommodation options can also be found. It’s great to just walk around and enjoy the views of the boats and the marina or have dinner at one of the great local restaurants such as Blue Elephant. Stay at the Hilton Hotel for proximity.
- If you’re looking for a more resort-style vacation with less crowds but still amazing views, stay a little north of St. George’s Bay, where you’ll find the Marina Hotel Corinthia Beach Resort, the Corinthia Hotel St. George's Bay, and the Radisson Blu Resort.
FAQs when booking a hotel in St. Julian's
Where to stay in St. Julian's?
Hotels near Paceville have the most searches on KAYAK.
What are the best hotels near Paceville?
Travellers who like staying near Paceville recommend Hilton Malta, Holiday Inn Express Malta, and Intercontinental Malta.
What are the best options for budget travelers?
While some hotels near to the coastline can be expensive, St. Julian’s is fully prepared to receive backpackers and travelers who are on a budget. In fact, quite near St. Julian’s Bay there is an affordable hostel, Inhawi Hostel, which even has a great pool, and a few streets back you’ll find two more – Hostel Malti and Boho Hostel.
What is the best area for shopping?
One of the best areas for shopping is between Paceville and St. George’s Bay, where the Bay Street Shopping Complex is located. If you’re a keen shopper, try staying at The District Hotel or Holiday Inn Express Malta, as you’ll be steps away from restaurants, shops, and other entertainment options such as the Eden Cinema.
What’s the best place for nightlife?
Paceville is the perfect area for people looking for some nighttime entertainment as that’s where most of the bars, clubs, and casinos are located. If you want to splurge, stay at Hilton Malta or at The Westin Dragonara Resort and make sure to visit the nearby attractions, such as the Dragonara Casino.
Which hotels provide airport shuttle?
Many hotels in St. Julian’s will happily arrange for airport transportation for their guests, but for a fixed price. Some, such as Hilton Malta, even run the airport shuttle 24 hours a day, so make sure you book it in advance, especially if you need to leave late at night or early in the morning.
How can I find hotels near me?
Take a look at our extensive hotel Heatmaps to find the best hotels near you.