Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Chester
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|February||Cheapest month to stay with an average 11% drop in price.|
|June||Most expensive month to stay with an average 94% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|£75||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|£103||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Chester hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
2 stars and below
When to book cheap hotels in Chester?
Price per night / 3-star hotel. Prices are not fixed and may vary with time.
Average nightly price per month
Average nightly price per month
Top tips for finding perfect Chester hotel deals
- If you’re looking for a cheap hotel in Chester, you should consider visiting during the low season. You'll find cheaper accommodations in Chester in February and October.
- Hotel room prices vary depending on many factors but you’ll most likely find the best hotel deals in Chester if you stay on a Sunday. The opposite is true for, Friday, which is usually the most expensive day.
- Book at least 90 days before your stay begins to get the best price for your Chester accommodation.
- The cheapest 3-star hotel room in Chester found on KAYAK in the last 2 weeks was £66, while the most expensive was £108.
- How long should you stay? KAYAK users usually book their accommodation in Chester for 2 days.
- Hotels in Chester’s historic city centre offer a plethora of sightseeing opportunities. One of the best-located is Grosvenor Place Guest House, which is less than a 5-minute walk from attractions like Chester Castle, Chester Racecourse and the Grosvenor Museum.
- Romantic hotels in Chester for couples include the quirky Oddfellows on Lower Bridge Street in the city centre. This design-led boutique hotel has a funky moss-clad restaurant and a secret walled garden serving afternoon tea.
- Fancy staying in a luxury boutique hotel by the river? Perched on top of Chester’s famous city walls, Edgar House, just off Duke Street, overlooks the River Dee and is for adults only. Near the racecourse, the abode’s strikingly modern design and riverside location makes it popular with both business and leisure travelers.
- Cheap hotels in Chester can be found close to the city’s main train station, north east of the centre. These include The Ormonde, a delightful Tudor-style building with simple rooms and a fascinating past as a former railway drinking tavern.
- Travelers looking for luxury B&B accommodation in Chester will feel right at home in the suburbs just outside of the city centre. Located in a quiet cul-de-sac in Hoole, Stone Villa Guest House is a relaxed B&B which offers a traditional breakfast and complimentary perks on checking-in (such as a slice of cake and a glass of sherry in your room). Another option is Mitchells of Chester, just over a mile from the city centre and south of the River Dee in Hough Green, this is an elegant Victorian guest house with pretty gardens and friendly service.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Chester
Are hotels in Chester safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
What are the best hotels near Chester Zoo?
How much does a hotel cost in Chester?
Which hotels are near Chester North train station?
Are there hotels in Chester with free parking?
Are there hotels in Chester with spa facilities?
How much is a hotel in Chester for tonight?
How do I find a hotel in central Chester?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Chester?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Chester by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Chester hotels
Go to map