Find cheap flights to Luqa
Good to know
Best time to beat the crowds
expected price decrease
Most popular time to fly
expected price increase
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
or less (return)
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Luqa
- Looking for cheap airfare to Luqa? 25% of our users found return tickets to Luqa for the following prices or less: From Birmingham £78, from London £86, from Manchester £95
- Book at least 2 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be July, August and September. The cheapest month to fly to Luqa is January.
- Tourists going on vacation to Malta will fly to Luqa where Malta’s only airport is located. If Valletta, the capital of Malta, is your destination, you can reach it in 20 minutes by bus which runs on a regular basis. Taking the Malta Transfer Shuttle at Malta International Airport is especially convenient for those who want to be dropped off at the hotel and are going to other places around the Maltese Islands.
- Want to surf the internet at the airport after your flight to Luqa? Malta International Airport offers free internet connection, as well as charging stations if you need to charge your electronic devices.
- Something slipped your mind? No worries - if you need to buy some items ahead of your trip, Luqa Malta International Airport houses shops such as Hugo Boss, Samsonite, WHSmith or Claire’s. There is also a Pharmacy open from 8am to 10pm in case you are in need of some painkillers or other medicines.
- Have enough time for a quick makeover after your flight to Luqa? A hairdressing salon JIGAMI located in the SkyParks Business Centre on the airport grounds is a good spot if you want treat yourself and freshen up your look.
- If you want to rent a car for your trip around Malta, you have a few car rental companies to choose from at Luqa Malta International, for example Avis, Europcar or Hertz. To save the time you can book the car online ahead of time on the airport’s website.
- Business travellers can rent modern meeting and conference rooms in the SkyParks Business Centre next to the Luqa Airport. There are also La Valette Club lounges which provide luxury services and are equipped in computers and TVs.
FAQs - booking Luqa flights
How long is the flight to Luqa?
|Flights from Bristol||3h 17m|
|Flights from Manchester||3h 30m|
|Flights from Edinburgh||3h 52m|
|Flights from Nottingham||3h 20m|
|Flights from London||3h 16m|
What is the cheapest flight to Luqa?
The cheapest airline ticket to Luqa from United Kingdom in the last 72 hours was £76 return on the route London to Luqa. The most popular route is London to Luqa and the cheapest ticket found on this route in the last 72 hours was £85 return.
Which airlines fly to Luqa?
How far is Luqa airport from central Luqa?
Luqa Airport is 0 miles from the centre of Luqa. View on map.
What is the name of Luqa’s airport?
Luqa is served by Luqa Malta Intl Airport, also commonly referred to as Malta, Malta Intl, Malta Intl Airport, or simply Luqa Airport. The airport code is MLA.
Are there any car parking spaces at Luqa Malta International?
Despite its small size, Malta International Airport offers many parking spaces which can be used short or long-term. You can park your vehicle free of charge for 10 minutes and pay for more time according to your needs. Parking your car for a full day will cost you around 15£.
Is it possible to leave luggage at the Luqa Airport?
You can store your luggage at the airport for a maximum of 90 days, the service is available 24/7 and you can get it at the information desk.
Does Luqa Malta International provide services for families with children?
Parents who are making the trip to Malta with their little ones can use facilities for changing and nursing babies which are located in the check-in and departures area of the airport. Older children can spend some time in McDonald’s play area or at the games room. It is also possible to take kids to the observation deck where they can watch the planes landing and taking off.
What are the eating options at the Luqa Airport?
If you want to have a meal or drink some coffee, there are popular eateries to choose from such as McDonald’s, KFC, Hard Rock Café or Costa Coffee. There is also Zen Sushi To Go for sushi fans and Vecchia Napoli for those who fancy some Italian food.
Are there any budget airlines that fly to Luqa Malta International?
As the only airport in Malta, Luqa Airport is served by a variety of airlines and it is quite popular among budget airlines, such as easyJet and Ryanair which offer regular flights to Malta.
Book Cheap Luqa Plane Tickets (Return)
Book Cheap Luqa Plane Tickets (One-way)
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller
At KAYAK we don’t set prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We aggregate tons of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we don't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car hires can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find on occasion that certain prices are no longer available.
More questions or if you have a bad price to report to us
Please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.