- Centrally situated in a flat area just a few meters walk from the popular Plaza Triangular of Benidorm and 220 m. from Levante Beach.
Facilities and services:
- Very popular hotel, and well known in Benidorm.
- Large sun terrace with three open air swimming pools for adults and children, sunbeds and parasols (electrolysis disinfection). Bar service to swimming pool (high season / summer season).
- Spacious and elegant bar-lounge overlooking a tropical interior garden with waterfall plus two more areas for celebrating conferences, banquets and social events “Azul” Room and “La Gruta” Terrace. The hotel offers a varied entertainment programme in high season, and also live music at night. Children’s playground.
- Wellness Centre (supplement), attractively decorated among waterfalls and rocks, equipped with gym, heated swimming pool, steam baths, sauna, jacuzzi and body and beauty treatments.
-Dogs permitted up to a maximum of 5 kg (except for Easter and from 15th of June until 15th of October).
- Servigroup boutique with souvenirs, gifts and accessories.
- Free beach towel and parasols service (deposit).
- Free wifi connection throughout the hotel, including outdoor areas.
- Internet connection at reception (supplement).
- Hotel-owned covered parking spaces (supplement): 110.
- 252 rooms with: air conditioning (depends on the season) and heating, full bathroom, hairdryer, balcony, flat screen TV, direct dial telephone, mini fridge, safe and intelligent locking system. The hotel has 10 comfortable double superior rooms.
- Service of cots for babies (supplement).
- Restaurant with buffet service and “show cooking”. The buffet offers an exquisite and balanced Mediterranean cuisine, national and international dishes, delicious desserts, special themed menus, children’s menus available on request, special celiac menu on request and options for people with allergy problems.
Committed to quality:
- ISO 9001:2008 Certification awarded by AENOR, for quality management of "accommodation, dining-room and banqueting services", and the international equivalent “IQNet Quality System”.
Fire and safety installations adapted to the current European regulations.