Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Hurghada
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|January||Cheapest month to stay with an average 29% drop in price.|
|August||Most expensive month to stay with an average 16% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|£114||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|£121||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Hurghada hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
Top tips for finding the perfect Hurghada hotel
- To see a unique side of the city’s local art scene, select a hotel near Sand City Hurghada, a large open-air exhibit that features impressive and creative sand sculptures. The Ali Baba Palace is a chic 4-star choice that is only a 2-minute walk from the museum, while the Alf Leila WA Leila is a colourful option that is a 4-minute walk away.
- For visitors who are interested in learning more about Egypt’s history, choose a hotel near Mini Egypt, such as the Jaz Aquaviva that is less than a 5-minute walk away. Mini Egypt is an educational museum that contains small recreations of the country’s most famous landmarks, as well as information about their history.
- Do you want to spend your vacation relaxing on the beach? If so, pick one of the many hotels near Old Vic Beach, a popular area for swimming, sunbathing and picnics. The Elaria Hotel Hurgada is a budget-friendly choice that is only a 3-minute walk from Old Vic Beach and offers all-inclusive packages.
- If you are visiting Hurghada with your family, consider booking a hotel near Makadi Bay Water World, a kid-friendly waterpark that has a variety of slides, pools and rides. The Cleopatra Luxury Resort is only a 2-minute drive from the park and offers a variety of amenities, such as water sport lessons, live entertainment and several outdoor pools.
- Old Town contains a high concentration of stores, restaurants, and entertainment options, making it a popular place for guests to explore during their stay in Hurghada. If you would like to be within easy walking distance of many attractions, consider booking a hotel in this pedestrian-friendly area, such as the Old Palace Resort.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Hurghada
Are hotels in Hurghada safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
Where to stay in Hurghada?
What are the best hotels near New Marina?
How much does a hotel cost in Hurghada?
Which hotels in Hurghada have a good view of the Red Sea?
Which hotels in Hurghada offer free airport shuttle services?
What are good hotels in Hurghada near the Selkhet Papyrus museum?
What are good hotels in Hurghada near the Arrival Piazza?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Hurghada?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Hurghada by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Hurghada hotels
Go to map