Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Castries
Good to know
|Average price (weeknight):||£201|
|Average price (weekend night):||£270|
cheapest month to stay
expected price decrease
most expensive time to stay
expected price increase
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Sun - Thu
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Fri & Sat
How much does a hotel in Castries cost?
Top tips for finding the perfect Castries hotel
- If you are searching for cheap hotels in Castries, then perhaps the area around the ferry terminal may be a good place to look. Some of the cheap hotels in the area include the Harbour Vista Inn, which features amenities like bicycle rentals, free parking and a bar and lounge.
- Point Seraphine is an excellent area to find accommodations that overlook the ocean. Auberge Seraphine is one of the hotels to call the area home and it offers expansive views of the water. As for amenities available at Auberge Seraphine, guests will find amenities like a restaurant with a bar and lounge along with room service.
- Looking for hotels in Castries that are located right on the beach? Coco Palm is one great hotel option to keep in mind. This beachfront hotel also has plenty of amenities on offer like a restaurant with a bar plus a fitness center and spa. There is also a large outdoor swimming pool and deck area.
- If you want a hotel that offers plenty of complimentary perks and amenities, consider staying at the Bel Jou Hotel. Guests can enjoy free breakfast and parking at the hotel along with other amenities like a rooftop area and poolside bar. Additionally, there are meeting and banquet spaces for events at the hotel.
- Hoping to enjoy a more unique island vacation in St. Lucia? One way to ensure that is to stay at one of the boutique hotels in Castries like Sunset Lane. Set amongst palm trees and tropical gardens, Sunset Lane is ideal for travelers who want a quieter vacation away from the city.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Castries
Where to stay in Castries?
Hotels near St. Lucia Town Hall have the most searches on KAYAK.
What are the best hotels near St. Lucia Town Hall?
Travellers who like staying near St. Lucia Town Hall recommend Rendezvous Resort Couples Only.
What all-inclusive hotels are in Castries?
Nothing says vacation quite like an all-inclusive package and, fortunately for visitors to St. Lucia, the Marigot Beach Club and Dive Resort has all-inclusive vacation packages available. In addition to offering vacation deals, Marigot Beach Club and Dive Resort has plenty of other amenities available to guests like steam rooms, a swimming pool and a restaurant and bar. Guests at the hotel can also go scuba diving and snorkeling with the hotel’s excursion programs.
What beachfront hotels are in Castries?
For travelers that want to spend their vacation relaxing in the cool Caribbean Sea, consider staying at one of the beachfront hotels in Castries like the Windjammer Landing Villa Beach Resort. The 4-star resort is located directly on the beach and offers a range of amenities and facilities such as a tennis court, swimming pool and a hot tub. There is also a restaurant with a bar and lounge at the hotel.
What luxury hotels are in Castries?
There are many luxury hotels and resorts in Castries for travelers to choose from like Sandals La Toc Golf and Spa Resort, for example. This beachside resort features a wide range of comforts and perks from a private nightclub and bar to steam rooms and saunas with massage packages. There are also both indoor and outdoor swimming pools available at the hotel.
Where is good to stay in Castries for nightlife?
Planning on going out while you are in Castries? Reduit Beach is a great place to find both bars and restaurants like Bay Walk Bar and Castro's Pub. There are also many hotels in the area like The Ginger Lily Hotel and Four Springs Inn.
How can I find hotels near me?
Take a look at our extensive hotel Heatmaps to find the best hotels near you.