Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Columbia
Good to know
|Average price (weeknight):||£71|
|Average price (weekend night):||£75|
cheapest month to stay
expected price decrease
most expensive time to stay
expected price increase
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Sun - Thu
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Fri & Sat
How much does a hotel in Columbia cost?
Top tips for finding the perfect Columbia hotel
- If you would like to visit museums during your trip to Columbia, select a hotel near the popular South Carolina State Museum, such as the Holiday Inn Express & Suites, located seven minutes’ walk away. The museum contains four floors of exhibits related to art, local history, and natural sciences, as well as a permanent planetarium.
- Hoping to experience Columbia’s vibrant nightlife? Select a hotel in Downtown Columbia, where a high concentration of the city’s bars, music venues and clubs are located, like the Lula Drake Wine Parlour and Music Farm. Aloft Columbia Downtown hotel is located right in the heart of Downtown and is less than a mile from Columbia’s canal.
- For travelers interested in recreational activities like canoeing, kayaking, and tubing, choose a hotel near the Congaree River, such as the Staybridge Suites, less than a five-minute walk from the river. The Congaree River is a popular area for water sports and also has many hiking trails that stem from its banks.
- If you’re a sports fan, choose a hotel next to Spirit Communications Park, the official stadium of the Columbia Fireflies baseball team. The 1425 Inn is a casual choice that is only a five-minute walk from the field, with free parking and a business center.
- For those who are traveling with family, select a hotel near EdVenture, an interactive children’s museum with hands-on exhibits that allow visitors to learn about subjects such as the human body, cars, and nature. The SpringHill Suites by Marriott is only a two-minute walk to the museum and offers rooms catering to families.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Columbia
How much does a hotel cost in Columbia?
KAYAK users have found double rooms in Columbia for as cheap as £33 in the last 3 days. The average price is £93.
Which hotels in Columbia are near Frankie's Fun Park?
Frankie's Fun Park is a family-friendly amusement park that has arcade games, go-karts, and various rides. The Hampton Inn is a standard hotel that is only a 10-minute walk to the park and is right next to I-26. The Fairfield Inn by Marriott is directly across the Interstate from the park and offers rental bikes for guests.
What are some good hotels in Columbia near the Columbia Museum of Art?
Hotel Trundle is a casual choice that is just a two-minute walk from the Columbia Museum of Art and is located right in the city’s Downtown. The Hampton Inn by Hilton is a six-minute walk from the museum and just 15 minutes from the Congaree River.
What hotels in Columbia have swimming pools?
The Homewood Suites by Hilton is located just off of I-126, and has an indoor pool and fitness center. Baymont Inn and Suites Columbia Northwest offers an outdoor swimming pool and a sun terrace.
What hotels in Columbia are especially good for business travelers?
The Courtyard by Marriott is a standard hotel that it located just beside the University of South Carolina and has an on-site business center that includes printers and workstations. The DoubleTree by Hilton is right next to I-20 and houses a large meeting space, a business center, and free shuttle service to the airport.
How much is a hotel in Columbia for this weekend?
In the last 72 hours, users have found Columbia hotels for this weekend for as low as £36 per night. Users have also found 3-star hotels from £62 and 4-star hotels from £178.Search here to find similar prices.
How can I find hotels near me?
Take a look at our extensive hotel Heatmaps to find the best hotels near you.