Pros: Everything was smooth and easy
Nice enough car, very poor customer service
Pros: The car was new and clean. The service was NOT good.
Cons: The customer service was really bad - they made a commitment to a certain price and then tried to change it saying you're picking up from a premium location etc. Bad customer service with a care rep called Janita Lou that was completely non co-operative.
Good customer experience
Pros: Very easy online booking process throughout. The pickup from the terminal counter at Auckland airport was swift as all the documents were pre-prepared and the staff were very helpful with directions. I've never driven a Holden before but the car was easy to handle and was in immaculate condition. Easy drop off on my return to the airport..
Other suppliers in Auckland scored
- 8.9/10 Alamo car hire in Auckland
- 8.4/10 Avis car hire in Auckland
- 8.4/10 Budget car hire in Auckland
- 8.0/10 Thrifty car hire in Auckland
- 8.9/10 Hertz car hire in Auckland
- 5.9/10 Sixt car hire in Auckland
- 3.5/10 Economy Rent a Car car hire in Auckland
- 7.7/10 Enterprise car hire in Auckland
- 4.6/10 Dollar car hire in Auckland
- 0.0/10 National car hire in Auckland
- 0.0/10 GREEN MOTION car hire in Auckland
Where can I find Europcar hire cars in Auckland?
Top tips for hiring a car from Europcar in Auckland
- 25% of our users found a car hire from Europcar in Auckland for £35 or less
- Book your car hire from Auckland in Europcar at least 1 day before your trip in order to get a below-average price
- Standard car hires from Europcar in Auckland are around 56% cheaper than other car types, on average