Hoi An hotels
Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Hoi An
Good to know
|Average price (weeknight):||£39|
|Average price (weekend night):||£43|
cheapest month to stay
expected price decrease
most expensive time to stay
expected price increase
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Sun - Thu
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Fri & Sat
How much does a hotel in Hoi An cost?
Top tips for finding the perfect Hoi An hotel
- When in Hoi An, book a room at a hotel in the Ancient Town and experience the diversity of its cultural heritage. Green Heaven Hoi An Resort and Spa offers free buffet breakfast, Wi-Fi and parking, a restaurant, bar/lounge and outdoor pool with terrace while Thanh Binh Riverside Hotel also features a restaurant and bar/lounge along with fitness centre and airport shuttle. Both properties are within a 5-min walk from the town.
- The beaches of Hoi An are popular among tourists and locals and there are several good options for accommodations. The Blue Alcove at An Bang Beach offers free cooked-to-order breakfast, an outdoor pool and restaurant and it is an 11-min walk from the beach, while Boutique Hoi An Resort in Cam An Ward is a beachfront property with free Wi-Fi and parking, outdoor pool and spa and is a 5-min walk from Cua Dai beach.
- Hoi An is a great place for shopping silks at Hoi An Cloth Market or fine art at 155 Art Gallery or the bric-a-brac at the Hoi An Night Market. When you’re done haggling prices, relax at Anantara Hoi An Resort on Pham Hong Thai Street with free Wi-Fi and parking, 4 restaurants, an outdoor pool, poolside bar, full spa, 24-hr room service and it is only a 5-min walk from the cloth market.
- Spend the morning at the Riverside Museum of History & Culture at Quan Am Pagoda and view over two millennia of Hoi An artefacts and relics. Afterwards, relax by the poolside at Hoi An Historic Hotel in the city centre which offers free Wi-Fi and parking along with a restaurant, bar/lounge and 24-hr room service. Or there is the Hoi An Central Hotel which offers free bicycle rental among its amenities. Both are within a 10-min walking distance of the museum.
- If you prefer more deluxe accommodations, consider a stay at the Four Seasons Resort The Nam Hai Hoi An, a 5-star beachfront property in Dien Ban offering free Wi-Fi and parking, 4 outdoor tennis courts, 2 bars/lounges and 3 outdoor pools. Alternatively, Vinpearl Resort & Spa Hoi An at Cua Dai also has free Wi-Fi and parking along with 24-hr room service, 24-hr front desk and full-service spa.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Hoi An
Where to stay in Hoi An?
Hotels near Hoi An Ancient Town have the most searches on KAYAK.
What are the best hotels near Hoi An Ancient Town?
Travellers who like staying near Hoi An Ancient Town recommend Hotel Royal Hoi An - MGallery, Hoi An Silk Marina Resort & Spa, and Anantara Hoi An Resort.
Are there any hotels in Hoi An with business centres?
Many Hoi An hotels feature business centres. One is Sunrise Premium Resort Hoi An at Cua Dai featuring free Wi-Fi and parking along with a business centre, conference and meeting rooms and computer station. Another good option is Le Belhamy Hoi An Resort and Spa at Ha My Beach offering free English breakfast, Wi-Fi and parking along with conference/meeting rooms and a limousine service.
Which hotels in Hoi An are close to nightlife?
Hoi An has an active night scene of bars and clubs from Q Bar, ChamPa and White Marble Wine Bar, mostly located near to Song Hoai Square. Kick off your dancing shoes at Little Hoi An Boutique Hotel & Spa, a 3-min walk from Song Hoai Square which offers free Wi-Fi and parking, a restaurant, bar/lounge, indoor pool, terrace and full-service spa.
Which hotels in Hoi An are close to the airport?
The closest airport to Hoi An is Da Nang International (DAD). Luckily, there are a few Hoi An hotels within 24 km of the airport. One is Aira Boutique Hoi An Resort & Spa in Cam An with free Wi-Fi and parking, a restaurant, bar/lounge and airport shuttle. Another is Sol An Bang Beach Resort which offers free full breakfast, Wi-Fi and parking, dry cleaning and concierge services.
Are there any hotels in Hoi An that are good for a family stay?
The Victoria Hoi An Beach Resort & Spa at Cua Dai beach offers a restaurant, bar/lounge, outdoor pool, children’s pool, playground and free crib/infant beds. Another good option is Hoi An Silk Marina Resort & Spa at Cam Pho with free continental breakfast, restaurant, Bar/lounge, outdoor pool, children’s pool and children’s club. Both hotels are within a 10-min walking distance of Hoi An Ancient Town.
How can I find hotels near me?
Take a look at our extensive hotel Heatmaps to find the best hotels near you.