Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Erbil
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|January||Cheapest month to stay with an average 72% drop in price.|
|October||Most expensive month to stay with an average 24% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|£80||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|£70||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Erbil hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
Top tips for finding the perfect Erbil hotel
- Erbil’s Citadel is one of the oldest continuously-inhabited cities in the world at 6,500 years old, as well as a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Erbil View Hotel and Erbil International Hotel are both about a 20-minute walk there (or a 10-minute cab ride), with the latter being a much more high-end and expensive option.
- Slightly farther from the Citadel but still within walking distance is Dedeman Erbil, on Meter Street, which is conveniently located near a private hospital and an HSBC Bank, making it a good option for foreigners who may need any of these important services. There is also a grocery store and a shopping mall less than half a mile away.
- If you’re looking for a good five-star experience in a great area, try one of the high-end hotels in Erbil that sits just across from the beautiful and huge Sami Abdul Rahman Park – Divan Erbil Hotel or Erbil Rotana Hotel – and make sure to ask for a room with views to the park.
- Cristal Erbil Hotel is a great business hotel located on the southeast side of the city center. It features two meeting rooms and a laundry/dry cleaning service, as well as an indoor pool, a spa, and a fitness center to relax after a day of work. The hotel is about 15 minutes from the airport and offers free parking.
- The entire area south of the Citadel is filled with bazaars sprawling across many streets, including the recently remodeled Qaisary Bazaar. If you stay at Erbil International Hotel, you can walk north towards the Citadel and stroll through the bustling bazaar streets on the way there, which are an essential part of the city.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Erbil
Are hotels in Erbil safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
How much does a hotel cost in Erbil?
What are the options for budget travelers?
What are the most upscale areas in the city?
What is the best neighborhood for a foodie?
What are the closest hotels to the airport?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Erbil?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Erbil by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Erbil hotels
Go to map