Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Hull
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|January||Cheapest month to stay with an average 65% drop in price.|
|April||Most expensive month to stay with an average 37% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|£45||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|£47||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Hull hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
When to book cheap hotels in Hull?
Price per night / 3-star hotel. Prices are not fixed and may vary with time.
Average nightly price per month
Average nightly price per month
Top tips for finding perfect Hull hotel deals
- If you’re looking for a cheap hotel in Hull, you should consider visiting during the low season. You'll find cheaper accommodations in Hull in January and November.
- Hotel room prices vary depending on many factors but you’ll most likely find the best hotel deals in Hull if you stay on a Saturday. The opposite is true for, Monday, which is usually the most expensive day.
- Book at least 12 days before your stay begins to get the best price for your Hull accommodation.
- How long should you stay? KAYAK users usually book their accommodation in Hull for 2 days.
- Families looking to book a hotel in Hull’s bustling waterfront area can enjoy a comfortable stay at the 3-star Holiday Inn on Castle Road, where kids stay and eat for free when sleeping in one of the chain hotel’s modern family rooms overlooking Hull Marina. Sofa beds are available, as are interconnecting rooms, all within a 10-minute stroll of The Deep aquarium.
- Hotels near Hull Railway Station (also known as the Hull Paragon Interchange) good for business travellers include the Holiday Inn Express on Ferensway due to its free wifi, meeting rooms and a business centre - and its convenient location just steps away from the train and bus station.
- Luxury hotels in Hull’s modernised city centre include the 4-star DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel at the top end of centrally-located Ferensway, offering stylish rooms and sumptuous suites, a gourmet steak restaurant and a rooftop cocktail bar within a stone’s throw of the shops and restaurants at St Stephen’s Shopping Centre.
- Budget travellers looking for cheap hotels in Hull’s city centre will save some pennies by staying at the Travelodge on Pryme Street, offering clean, modern rooms with comfy king-size beds and cosy duvets within a 5-minute walk of St Stephen’s Shopping Centre. A couple of steps away on Beverley Road is Hotel Campanile, a 2-star B&B with free parking and wifi and a casual sports bar and restaurant.
- For a cultural stay in Hull’s historic Old Town, there’s the 3-star Kingston Theatre Hotel, with luxury furnishings and a refined restaurant in an attractive Victorian building on Kingston Square, opposite Hull New Theatre. Or the 3-star Burlington Hotel on Manor Street offers elegant rooms above a heritage pub and less than a five-minute walk from the city’s museums on High Street.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Hull
Are hotels in Hull safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
What are the best hotels near Hull & East Riding Museum?
How much does a hotel cost in Hull?
Are there any hotels in Hull with a swimming pool?
Which hotels in Hull are best for shopping?
Are there any 4-star luxury boutique hotels in Hull?
Are there hotels near Hull football stadium?
How do I find a hotel in central Hull?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Hull?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Hull by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Hull hotels
Go to map