Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Weston-super-Mare
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|May||Cheapest month to stay with an average 42% drop in price.|
|July||Most expensive month to stay with an average 2% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|£62||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|£65||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Weston-super-Mare hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
2 stars and below
When to book cheap hotels in Weston-super-Mare?
Price per night / 3-star hotel. Prices are not fixed and may vary with time.
Average nightly price per month
Average nightly price per month
Top tips for finding perfect Weston-super-Mare hotel deals
- If you’re looking for a cheap hotel in Weston-super-Mare, you should consider visiting during the low season. You'll find cheaper accommodations in Weston-super-Mare in May and March.
- Hotel room prices vary depending on many factors but you’ll most likely find the best hotel deals in Weston-super-Mare if you stay on a Sunday. The opposite is true for, Friday, which is usually the most expensive day.
- Book more than 90 days before your stay begins to get the best price for your Weston-super-Mare accommodation.
- How long should you stay? KAYAK users usually book their accommodation in Weston-super-Mare for 2 days.
- If you would like to stay in a busy area with lots of restaurants, activities and small shops, consider booking a hotel near the Grand Pier, such as The Sandringham Hotel that is only a 2-minute walk away. The Grand Pier dates back to 1904 and features amusement style rides, an arcade and many food options, making it a popular destination for visitors.
- Hoping to spend your trip relaxing by the ocean? Select a hotel next to Weston-super-Mare Beach, a beach that is perfect for both swimming and water sports, and that has many facilities including public restrooms. The Parasol is a relaxed choice that is only a 2-minute walk from the beach and a 10-minute walk from the local railway station.
- For travellers who enjoy golfing, pick a hotel next to the Weston-super-Mare Golf Club, such as the Beachlands Hotel that is directly adjacent. The Weston-super-Mare Golf Club is a standard 18-hole course open to both members as well as guests. The hotel also includes an on-site restaurant.
- To learn more about the city’s rich history, look at hotels near the Weston-super-Mare Museum, such as the quaint Orchard Hotel. The museum hosts a selection of exhibits highlighting the beginnings of the city, and visitors can even tour an on-site cottage that dates back to the early 1900s.
- If you are interested in exploring some of the area’s natural scenery, pick a hotel next to Grove Park, a large green space that contains play facilities for children and a cafe. The Queenswood Hotel is a charming choice that is set in an old Victorian house and is less than a 10-minute walk from the park.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Weston-super-Mare
Are hotels in Weston-super-Mare safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
What are the best hotels near Weston-Super-Mare Beach?
Are there hotels in Weston-super-Mare with free parking?
Which hotels in Weston-super-Mare have a good pool?
Which hotels in Weston-super-Mare are near the Water Adventure Play Park?
Which hotels in Weston-super-Mare are near the Helicopter Museum?
How do I find a hotel in central Weston-super-Mare?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Weston-super-Mare?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Weston-super-Mare by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Weston-super-Mare hotels
Go to map