Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Derby
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|November||Cheapest month to stay with an average 29% drop in price.|
|June||Most expensive month to stay with an average 124% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|£62||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|£55||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Derby hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
2 stars and below
4 stars and above
When to book cheap hotels in Derby?
Price per night / 3-star hotel. Prices are not fixed and may vary with time.
Average nightly price per month
Average nightly price per month
Top tips for finding perfect Derby hotel deals
- If you’re looking for a cheap hotel in Derby, you should consider visiting during the low season. You'll find cheaper accommodations in Derby in November and December.
- Hotel room prices vary depending on many factors but you’ll most likely find the best hotel deals in Derby if you stay on a Thursday. The opposite is true for, Tuesday, which is usually the most expensive day.
- How long should you stay? KAYAK users usually book their accommodation in Derby for 2 days.
- If saving money on your travels is a top priority, then you may want to consider booking a room at one of the many budget hotels in Derby. For a cost-effective holiday, good affordable hotel options could be the Three Queens Hotel, the Grail Court Hotel, the Lichfield Hotels Amber House and the Three Horseshoes.
- Booking a hotel with a pool gives you a great option for recreation, as well as another option to entertain any children you may be traveling with. Hotels in the Derby area that feature a pool include the Marriott Breadsall Priory Hotel & Country Club, the Hilton at St George's Park, Burton upon Trent and Hoar Cross Hall.
- Looking for luxurious accommodation during your holiday in Derby? There are a handful of four-star hotels in the area that offer stylish rooms, upscale amenities and plenty of things to do for you and your party. Derby’s four-star hotel options include the Holiday Inn Derby - Riverlights, the Pentahotel Derby and the Hallmark Hotel Derby Midland.
- Getting from the airport to your accommodation can be a hassle, especially if you’re not familiar with the area, which is why it might be a good idea to consider booking accommodation that offers an airport shuttle. The Holiday Inn Derby - Riverlights, The Star and the Lichfield Hotels Amber House all offer an airport shuttle for your convenience.
- If you’re looking for more private accommodation during your stay in Derby, there are several holiday rentals available in the area. The Lavender House, the Brick Kiln Apartment and The Loft all offer private rooms complete with sitting rooms and fully-equipped kitchens so you have the option of cooking up a meal.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Derby
Are hotels in Derby safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
What are the best hotels near Donington Park Circuit?
How much does a hotel cost in Derby?
Which hotels in Derby feature an onsite spa?
Which Derby hotels have the best fitness center?
Are any hotels in Derby convenient to golf?
Do any hotels in Derby offer a business center?
How much is a hotel in Derby for tonight?
How much is a hotel in Derby for this weekend?
How do I find a hotel in central Derby?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Derby?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Derby by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Derby hotels
Go to map