Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Indore
Good to know
|Average price (weeknight):||£37|
|Average price (weekend night):||£27|
cheapest month to stay
expected price decrease
most expensive time to stay
expected price increase
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Sun - Thu
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Fri & Sat
How much does a hotel in Indore cost?
Top tips for finding the perfect Indore hotel
- Sports enthusiasts will not leave Indore disappointed, as there are two large sports stadiums here, Holkar Stadium and Nehru Stadium. A mid-range hotel that is just 1 minute from Holkar Stadium and 9 minutes from Nehru Stadium by car is the Treebo Sapphire Star. The Hotel Omni Palace is an economical option located just minutes from both stadiums.
- If you are traveling to Indore for business, the best place to book a hotel would be in the central business district, within an easy commute to the Devas and Pithampur industrial towns. The 4-star Fairfield by Marriott Indore satisfies both of these criteria. The Best Western Plus 02 Hotel is also situated right in the heart of the CBD.
- If history and architecture tickle your fancy, a hotel near Lal Bagh Palace would be ideal. Lal Bagh is a lavish 19th-century palace built in a mix of baroque, rococo and neoclassical styles, and dates back to the Holkar dynasty. The Treebo Golden Treat is a 3-star choice just 2.5 kilometres from the Palace, and the OYO 7551 SMB Residency is a budget option 2 kilometres away.
- If you are a foodie, consider booking a hotel near the legendary Sarafa Bazar, a jewellery market which bursts to life after 8 pm, when the jewellery stores close and the food stalls open. This is the festive heart of Indore’s street food culture, where visitors can try a selection of about 50 dishes from the area. Hotels nearby include the 3-star Lemon Tree Hotel and the OYO 11929 Hotel Ridhi Sidhi.
- Staying in the city centre puts you within a stone’s throw of some of the main attractions in Indore, such as the ancient Khajrana Ganesh Temple. Try the Hotel Infiniti for its proximity to the temple (3.1 kilometres).
FAQs when booking a hotel in Indore
What are good hotels in Indore near the Central Museum?
Some noteworthy hotels near the Central Museum, which houses a large number of prehistoric artefacts as well as sculptures, arms and coins dating from the 10th century onwards, are the mid-range Hotel Amar Vilas and the OYO 2760 Chanakya. The latter is a 15-minute walk from the museum.
What hotels in Indore are close to a railway station?
The 3-star Surya Hotel is just 1 kilometre from the main Indore Junction railway station, and the Red Maple Mashal, also a mid-priced choice, is 3.1 kilometres away from the suburban Rau Railway Station and also offers an airport shuttle service.
What hotels in Indore are near the Mayank Blue Water Park?
The Mayank Blue Water Park serves as an oasis for visitors who want to beat the heat, or who just want to find something fun and kid-friendly to do. The Ginger Hotel Indore is a 3-star choice just 1.5 kilometres away from the park. A luxury option a little further afield (2.9 kilometres), is the 5-star WOW Hotel which can also pack a lunch to take with you on an outing.
Are there any hotels in Indore near the Devi Ahilya Bai Holkar Airport?
The OYO 6320 Shri Balaji Avenue Hotel is located in Airport Road Indore and offers a complimentary breakfast to weary travellers. Another economical choice is the Hotel Samrat, which is located 8 kilometres from the airport.
Are there any hotels in Indore that offer free valet parking?
The Pride Hotel and Convention Centre and the Grand Bhagwati Palace are both 4-star hotels that offer free valet parking onsite.
How can I find hotels near me?
Take a look at our extensive hotel Heatmaps to find the best hotels near you.