Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Lincoln
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|July||Cheapest month to stay with an average 16% drop in price.|
|December||Most expensive month to stay with an average 23% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|£65||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|£83||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Lincoln hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
2 stars and below
When to book cheap hotels in Lincoln?
Price per night / 3-star hotel. Prices are not fixed and may vary with time.
Average nightly price per month
Average nightly price per month
Top tips for finding perfect Lincoln hotel deals
- If you’re looking for a cheap hotel in Lincoln, you should consider visiting during the low season. You'll find cheaper accommodations in Lincoln in July and November.
- Hotel room prices vary depending on many factors but you’ll most likely find the best hotel deals in Lincoln if you stay on a Wednesday. The opposite is true for, Friday, which is usually the most expensive day.
- Book at least 50 days before your stay begins to get the best price for your Lincoln accommodation.
- How long should you stay? KAYAK users usually book their accommodation in Lincoln for 2 days.
- Hotels in Lincoln’s historical Cathedral Quarter offer direct access to the city’s top sights, including its soaring cathedral and ancient castle. For a luxury stay in antique-furnished bedrooms with views of the cathedral just outside your window, choose the White Hart Hotel on Bailgate. Or, there’s the comfortable Lincoln Hotel, situated just behind the North Tower of the Roman-built East Gate and offering bright, modern rooms, some with a private balcony or terrace.
- For quirky and unique accommodation in Lincoln’s Cathedral Quarter, try the Old Palace on Christ’s Hospital Terrace, steps away from Lincoln Cathedral and directly opposite the medieval Bishop’s Palace. This boutique B&B occupies a converted chapel and has bedrooms brimming with character, featuring stained glass windows, exposed wood beams and Victorian bathroom fittings.
- Business travellers looking for some of the best mid-range hotels within a short drive of Lincoln Central train station will find several well-known chains along Brayford Wharf North, a buzzing area near the University of Lincoln. These include the 4-star DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel, with fantastic features including a rooftop restaurant, signature bedding and luxury bathroom toiletries. Just nextdoor is the Holiday Inn, with free wifi, meeting rooms and a Starbucks coffee shop.
- Families and groups of friends looking for apartments in Lincoln will find them at the 4-star Tennyson Court on South Park, just around the corner from the green expanse of West Common and less than a 10-minute drive west of the city centre. Choose from four serviced apartments sleeping up to six people with wet rooms, modern fittings and with free parking on site.
- For good-value hotels in Lincoln, try a small, friendly B&B in a quiet residential area west of the city centre. These include Admiral Guesthouse, tucked away on Nelson Street, with a Victorian-style breakfast parlour and patio garden, and the cheap-but-cheerful Queen In The West on Moor Street, a traditional pub with rooms whose hearty breakfast is legendary among guests.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Lincoln
Are hotels in Lincoln safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
What are the best hotels near Lincoln Cathedral?
Which hotels in Lincoln are ideal for a longer stay?
Are there hotels in Lincoln which are wheelchair accessible?
Which hotels in Lincoln offer family rooms?
Which hotels in Lincoln come with free parking?
How do I find a hotel in central Lincoln?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Lincoln?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Lincoln by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Lincoln hotels
Go to map