Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Cairo
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|March||Cheapest month to stay with an average 70% drop in price.|
|June||Most expensive month to stay with an average 30% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|£108||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|£110||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Cairo hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
2 stars and below
Top tips for finding the perfect Cairo hotel
- A trip to Cairo is not complete without a visit to the Giza pyramid complex, otherwise known as one of the most famous archaeological sites in the world. If you plan on visiting the pyramids during your stay in the city, book a hotel nearby, such as the Pyramids Overlook Inn which, as the name suggests, offers breath-taking views of the archaeological masterpieces.
- If you are a history enthusiast, make sure to select a hotel within walking distance of the Egyptian Museum, such as the Nile Ritz-Carlton. The Egyptian Museum covers over 5,000 years of history and contains artefacts related to a multitude of time periods, including Tutankhamun's treasures.
- Hoping to do some shopping during your stay in Cairo? If so, choose a hotel near Khan el-Khalili, a large outdoor bazaar that has vendors selling jewellery, clothing, spices, and other assorted souvenirs. The Arabian Nights Hotel is located a 9-minute walk away from Khan el-Khalili and is a 12-minute walk away from the Al-Azhar Mosque.
- To see a particularly scenic side of Cairo, pick a hotel that is close to the Cairo Tower, such as the chic Hotel Novotel Cairo El Borg. Known for being Cairo’s tallest building, Cairo Tower is composed of over 8 million mosaic pieces and has a revolving restaurant that allows visitors to see panoramic views of the entire city.
- If you enjoy performing arts, book a hotel near the Cairo Opera House, such as the 5-star Hotel Sofitel Cairo Nile El Gezirah. The Cairo Opera House is in a landmark building that contains a museum, music library, art gallery, and several different performing theatres, making it an impressive sight to behold.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Cairo
Are hotels in Cairo safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
Where to stay in Cairo?
What are the best hotels near Tahrir Square?
How much does a hotel cost in Cairo?
Which hotels in Cairo have a good view?
Which hotels in Cairo have a good pool?
What are good hotels in Cairo near the Babylon Fortress?
What are good hotels in Cairo near Al-Azhar Park?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Cairo?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Cairo by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Cairo hotels
Go to map