Good to know
|Distance to city centre||0.5 mi|
|Nearest airport||San Jose|
|Distance to airport||3.3 mi|
|"Kind staff,comfortable and clean room."||(in 115 reviews)|
|"Everything was within walking distance."||(in 19 reviews)|
|"Parking was free and secured"||(in 35 reviews)|
|"Carpets were filthy."||(in 6 reviews)|
|"Bathroom dirty walls dirty"||(in 8 reviews)|
|"No TV all the time"||(in 21 reviews)|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
|bit old||in 24 reviews|
|cable tv||in 37 reviews|
|carpet dirty||in 7 reviews|
|clean room||in 208 reviews|
|close to convention center||in 47 reviews|
|distance to the convention center||in 7 reviews|
|downtown san||in 65 reviews|
|free breakfast||in 118 reviews|
|free wifi||in 23 reviews|
|like a motel||in 23 reviews|
|location was good||in 154 reviews|
|parking lot||in 65 reviews|
|restaurants and bars||in 36 reviews|
|san jose||in 30 reviews|
|shower head||in 35 reviews|
|staff was friendly||in 145 reviews|
|walking distance||in 36 reviews|
|walls hear people||in 25 reviews|
Everything it was good, nice and quiet, we love the location it was very close to the national civic, the bed it was very confortable!, good price, and friendly stuff, my kids love the pool! Thank you
The bed was very comfortable. Better than many high end hotels. The lamp near the bed had a selection of phone and now book chargers -very convenient. Good deal space to. Location is very convenient to down town and Sam Jose State University
There was a lot party next door. This was the first time it happened and I stayed several times. In the morning, breakfast room was not open when I first got there
The closeness to the convention center as well as the breakfast the location provides was really wonderful, me and my friends had a great weekend.
Can’t complain about much. We needed a place to sleep and we got just that.
Loved the location.
I needed more room for 5 people.
A swimming pool was available for relaxation.
- often missing items at breakfast without noticing - invariable breakfast - tiny rooms with loud AC even from surroundings - several times room key not functional (no apology, seems as normal) - heavy airplane traffic just over the building (but this is a problem of the city) - no cleaning service if once missed (sometimes lack of some important things for hygiene) - an elevator just in front of open cleaning facilities, not too much clean surfaces around room - nothing superb for the high price as compared with other accomodations in West US
A stay at Pacific Motor Inn places you in the heart of San Jose, within a 10-minute walk of San Jose Convention Center and The Tech Interactive. Featured amenities include a business center, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Planning an event in San Jose? This hotel has facilities measuring 1800 square feet (167 square meters), including a meeting room. Free self parking is available onsite.
based on 1,214 reviews
Things to know
- New rooms
Policies vary by room type and provider.
Reviews about Pacific Motor Inn
Most popular landmarks
- San Jose Museum of Quilts and Textiles 195 yd
- California Theater 246 yd
- San Jose McEnery Convention Center 0.3 mi
- Plaza de Cesar Chavez 0.3 mi
- Tech Museum 0.3 mi
- San Jose Museum of Art 0.4 mi
|San Jose||3.3 mi|
|San Jose, California||1 mi|
|Santa Clara-University||3.3 mi|