Good to know
Value for money
Distance to city centre
Distance to airport
|"Staff pleasant and locale perfect."||(in 38 reviews)|
|"Great staff, excellent historic building."||(in 4 reviews)|
|"Great Food in restaurant and bar"||(in 8 reviews)|
|"Breakfast is not the best"||(in 6 reviews)|
|"Parking could be better."||(in 7 reviews)|
|"I found the room too dark."||(in 11 reviews)|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
My associate was denied a room when we arrived and it took a long time to iron out the hotel's screw-up. Then the manager was astonishingly rude and unaccommodating. And during the second day of our stay, the hotel confused me with my associate and told me that he was scheduled to depart that day, after having finally figuring out his reservation the day before was for two days. One of the front desk people tried like crazy to help out. Eventually, we received some complimentary stuff, but it wasn't enough to remedy the hotel's foul up. And for the daily rate, the whole experience was vastly overpriced for the room and treatment we received. We won't be staying there again. This is not to say that every staff person was behaving badly, just the manager. Plus, the computer system was a mess, contributing to the poor check-in service. Otherwise, the staff was very good, including valet service, bartender, and most of the front desk people.
Old historic building with modern amenities. Short walk to the Riverwalk and great restaurants
It was all good, must valet car which was understandable for the repurposed building
Old Courthouse turned Modern Boutique in Downtown
- The hotel is built into an old US courthouse, which is very pretty and well executed. It felt like a high-end boutique hotel. - The room was exceptionally clean, and the decor was nice and modern. - The location of the hotel was great. A quick ride or walk to anywhere downtown. - The price and value of the hotel relative to where it is, and what you get is pretty good. I felt this was the nicest hotel for the price.
- The hotel was a bit difficult to navigate when first arriving. The entrance is around the Zack side, not on the Florida side that is advertised as actual address. Once we got our bearings it was better. - The hotel bar advertises a daily happy hour, however in practice the hotel bar was never open, nor was there any staff there. - The restaurant was good in theory, but execution was lacking. The egg breakfast I got tasted horrible and had to be sent back. The other food was pretty good, but the service was complete rubbish. - The hotel is a bit sparse and lifeless, and hotel staff were hard to find.
Great design. Looks very upscale.
No parking. Must use meter to park on the street or pay for valet service. The faucet and shower handle were not installed properly and were loose.
Awesome get away
It was a last minute plan to stay in downtown Tampa. This place was GREAT!! The staff were awesome, the rooms were very comfy and the amenities were pleasing.
Parking was a little interesting as there is no onsite parking but because they offer 24 hour valet and your already downtown with lots to do, its not so bad.
Located a short walk from Dick Greco Plaza Tram Station, Le Meridien Tampa offers guests an ideal base when in Tampa. It is moments from Tampa Theatre and is near the area's well-known attractions and dining spots.
There are a range of facilities available to guests of the hotel, including a sun deck, an express check-in and check-out feature and an outdoor pool. Welcoming and professional staff are available 24 hours a day. The hotel also provides valet parking, an airport shuttle and a 24-hour business centre.
Le Meridien Tampa has 130 chic rooms that are filled with a variety of essential facilities to ensure guests have a comfortable stay.
Specialising in French dishes, Le Meridien Tampa's in-house restaurant offers a range of meals for guests to sample.
The hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Henry B. Plant Museum, Straz Center for the Performing Arts and Masonic Temple No. 25. Guests can also visit The University of Tampa and 100 North Tampa.
based on 199 reviews
Value for money
Policies vary by room type and provider.
FAQs when booking at Le Méridien Tampa
Where is Le Méridien Tampa located?
When is check-in time and check-out time at Le Méridien Tampa?
Does Le Méridien Tampa offer free Wi-Fi?
Does Le Méridien Tampa offer free parking?
Does Le Méridien Tampa offer free airport shuttle service?
How far is Le Méridien Tampa from the airport?
Can you bring pets to Le Méridien Tampa?
Does Le Méridien Tampa have a pool?
Reviews about Le Méridien Tampa
Most popular landmarks
- Tampa Theater 154 yd
- Glazer Children's Museum 400 yd
- Tampa Museum of Art 0.3 mi
- Tampa Riverwalk 0.3 mi
- Henry B. Plant Museum 0.4 mi
- Tampa Bay History Center 0.7 mi