Travel restrictionsSeychelles has closed its international airport to all flights except for emergency diversions and approved special mission flights. Learn more
Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Victoria
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|February||Cheapest month to stay with an average 59% drop in price.|
|June||Most expensive month to stay with an average 61% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|£245||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|£210||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Victoria hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
2 stars and below
Top tips for finding the perfect Victoria hotel
- Hoping to explore Mahe Island’s impressive natural scenery and wildlife? Book a hotel next to the Seychelles National Botanical Gardens, such as the affordable Hilltop Boutique Hotel that is a 2-minute drive away. These botanical gardens stretch over 5 acres and contain a variety of exotic plants as well as giant tortoises.
- Mahe Island is known for having a high concentration of luxury resorts, which are a great option if you are looking to relax and be pampered during your vacation. The Kempinski Seychelles Resort is a 5-star hotel that is located on the southwest coast of the island, while the Hilton Seychelles Northolme Resort & Spa is a popular choice located on the west coast.
- If you enjoy hiking, select a hotel that is next to the beginning of the Copolia Trail, such as the luxury Avani Seychelles Barbarons Resort & Spa. The Copolia Trail goes for several kilometres across the island and eventually ends on the west coast, allowing hikers to see a variety of plants, animals and scenic views along the way.
- For visitors who would like to see one of the most scenic vantage points on Mahe Island, pick a hotel that puts you within easy hiking distance of Ridge Residence, like the Palms Day hotel. Ridge Residence is a popular lookout point in the middle of the Seychelles National Park that provides guests with impressive views of the entire west coast of the island.
- If you are an avid tea drinker, consider booking a hotel next to the island’s local Tea Factory, such as the charming Villa Vanilla. At the Tea Factory, visitors can see first-hand how tea leaves are produced, as well as purchase unique tea flavours as souvenirs or gifts.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Victoria
Are hotels in Victoria safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
How much does a hotel cost in Victoria?
Which hotels in Mahe Island have a good pool?
Which hotels in Mahe Island have a good view?
What are good spa hotels in Mahe Island?
What are good hotels in Mahe Island near the Seychelles International Airport?
How much is a hotel in Victoria for this weekend?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Victoria?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Victoria by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Victoria hotels
Go to map