Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Victoria
Good to know
|Average price (weeknight):||£816|
|Average price (weekend night):||£209|
cheapest month to stay
expected price decrease
most expensive time to stay
expected price increase
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Sun - Thu
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Fri & Sat
How much does a hotel in Victoria cost?
Top tips for finding the perfect Victoria hotel
- Hoping to explore Mahe Island’s impressive natural scenery and wildlife? Book a hotel next to the Seychelles National Botanical Gardens, such as the affordable Hilltop Boutique Hotel that is a 2-minute drive away. These botanical gardens stretch over 5 acres and contain a variety of exotic plants as well as giant tortoises.
- Mahe Island is known for having a high concentration of luxury resorts, which are a great option if you are looking to relax and be pampered during your vacation. The Kempinski Seychelles Resort is a 5-star hotel that is located on the southwest coast of the island, while the Hilton Seychelles Northolme Resort & Spa is a popular choice located on the west coast.
- If you enjoy hiking, select a hotel that is next to the beginning of the Copolia Trail, such as the luxury Avani Seychelles Barbarons Resort & Spa. The Copolia Trail goes for several kilometres across the island and eventually ends on the west coast, allowing hikers to see a variety of plants, animals and scenic views along the way.
- For visitors who would like to see one of the most scenic vantage points on Mahe Island, pick a hotel that puts you within easy hiking distance of Ridge Residence, like the Palms Day hotel. Ridge Residence is a popular lookout point in the middle of the Seychelles National Park that provides guests with impressive views of the entire west coast of the island.
- If you are an avid tea drinker, consider booking a hotel next to the island’s local Tea Factory, such as the charming Villa Vanilla. At the Tea Factory, visitors can see first-hand how tea leaves are produced, as well as purchase unique tea flavours as souvenirs or gifts.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Victoria
How much does a hotel cost in Victoria?
KAYAK users have found double rooms in Victoria for as cheap as £62 in the last 3 days. The average price is £211.
Which hotels in Mahe Island have a good pool?
The H Resort Beau Vallon Beach is a luxurious choice that is located directly on the shores of Beau Vallon Beach and has an outdoor pool as well as several different sports courts. The Eden Bleu Hotel is a 5-minute drive from the Seychelles National Botanical Gardens and has both an outdoor pool and a hot tub.
Which hotels in Mahe Island have a good view?
The Eden Luxury Apartments are located just off the Providence Highway and offer rooms with private balconies that look out onto the Indian Ocean. The Mountain View Villas hotel is an affordable choice that is only a 2-minute walk from the Le Rocher Bus Stop and also has rooms with views of the oceanfront.
What are good spa hotels in Mahe Island?
The Savoy Resort & Spa is a 5-minute walk from the Beau Vallon Beach and has a full-service spa that offers massages and other treatments. The Hilton Seychelles Northolme Resort & Spa is a 5-star choice that is located on the west coast of the island and has an on-site spa and yoga studio.
What are good hotels in Mahe Island near the Seychelles International Airport?
The Le Chateau Bleu is a modest hotel that is only a 5-minute drive from the local airport. The Hotel La Roussette is a 4-minute walk from the Seychelles Golf Club and a 3-minute drive from the island’s airport.
How much is a hotel in Victoria for tonight?
In the last 3 hours, users have found Victoria hotels for tonight for as low as £62. Users have also found 3-star hotels from £72 and 4-star hotels from £150.Search here to find similar prices.
How can I find hotels near me?
Take a look at our extensive hotel Heatmaps to find the best hotels near you.