Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Tenby
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|January||Cheapest month to stay with an average 56% drop in price.|
|September||Most expensive month to stay with an average 12% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|£102||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|£97||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Tenby hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
2 stars and below
Top tips for finding the perfect Tenby hotel
- To learn more about the region’s rich history and local art scene, select a hotel next to the Tenby Museum and Art Gallery, such as the Billycan hotel, located a 3-minute drive away. The Tenby Museum and Art Gallery features a variety of exhibits related to the city’s maritime history and wildlife, as well as pieces from local artists.
- If you enjoy exploring historical architecture, make sure to book a hotel near the Tenby Castle, such as the affordable Imperial Hotel, located a 4-minute drive away. Dating back to the 11th century, the remains of the Tenby Castle can now be toured by guests and provide scenic views of the surrounding city and ocean.
- Hoping to spend most of your time in Tenby relaxing by the ocean? If so, book a hotel next to Castle Beach, one of the city’s most popular swimming beaches that is known for its calm water and public amenities, such as restrooms and lifeguards. The No 1, The Esplanade is a 4-star hotel that is only a 10-minute walk from Castle Beach and a 4-minute walk to the city centre.
- For travelers interested in finding a fun yet educational activity for their children, consider booking a hotel near the Tudor Merchant's House, a hands-on museum that dates back to the 16th century and allows guests to see a recreation of what a house would have commonly been like during this time period. The Saint Teresa's Hotel is a straightforward choice that is only a 5-minute walk from the house and 4-minute walk to the beachfront.
- To do some golfing during your trip to Tenby, select a hotel next to the Tenby Golf Club, such as the Ashby House, located a 2-minute drive away. The Tenby Golf Club is an 18-hole golf course that is open to the public and has a driving range, putting green, clubhouse, and restaurant.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Tenby
Are hotels in Tenby safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
Where to stay in Tenby?
What are the best hotels near Tenby Beach?
Which hotels in Tenby have a good view?
Which hotels in Tenby offer free parking?
What are good hotels in Tenby near Harbour Beach?
What is a good hotel in Tenby near St Mary's Church?
How much is a hotel in Tenby for tonight?
How much is a hotel in Tenby for this weekend?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Tenby?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Tenby by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Tenby hotels
Go to map