Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Keswick
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|March||Cheapest month to stay with an average 28% drop in price.|
|November||Most expensive month to stay with an average 21% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|£126||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|£148||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Keswick hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
2 stars and below
Top tips for finding the perfect Keswick hotel
- For romantic boutique accommodation in Keswick town centre that’s perfect for couples, the 4-star Inn on the Square, on the centrally-located Market Square, combines cool modern design with Cumbrian hospitality and an award-winning steak restaurant.
- Keen cyclists and walkers will find good facilities at the 3-star Kings Arms on Main Street in the town centre, offering cosy, individually-designed bedrooms set inside an old coaching inn. Tuck into a hearty meal at the end of the day inside the hotel’s traditional pub, then warm your bones whilst sipping whiskey in front of the roaring fire.
- For a buzzing location with plenty of cafes, pubs and restaurants on your doorstep, try Café Bar 26 on Lake Road and a 2-minute walk from Keswick’s Central Car Park. This welcoming bistro offers double rooms with en-suite bathrooms and a tasty breakfast, and is just a 2-minute walk south of the town’s central Market Square.
- Those looking for a cosy B&B in Keswick will find Lincoln Guest House perched on a hill in a quiet residential area north of the town centre, with reasonably-priced rooms overlooking the Lake District Fells. Closer to the town centre, Swiss Court occupies a handsome Victorian property, offering locally-sourced breakfasts and modern conveniences, including heated towel rails and bottled mineral water.
- For cheap hotels in Keswick, try the riverside YHA Hostel overlooking Fitz Park, with 4-star facilities (including bike storage) less than a 5-minute walk north of the town centre. Communal spaces include a café, shared kitchen and dining room, and both shared and private rooms (with en-suite bathroom and private balcony) are available.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Keswick
Are hotels in Keswick safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
Where to stay in Keswick?
What are the best hotels near Derwent Water?
Which hotels in Keswick offer some of the best views?
Are there hotels in Keswick with family rooms?
Are there any hotels in Keswick with parking on-site?
Are there any hotels in Keswick with a pool?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Keswick?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Keswick by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Keswick hotels
Go to map