Good to know
|Distance to city centre||0.3 mi|
|Distance to airport||5.9 mi|
|"The hotel location is perfect."||(in 80 reviews)|
|"Great location and good room."||(in 35 reviews)|
|"Clean new rooms, awesome location!."||(in 50 reviews)|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
|breakfast staff||in 141 reviews|
|comfortable bed||in 17 reviews|
|friendly and attentive staff||in 88 reviews|
|good room||in 73 reviews|
|great location||in 107 reviews|
|high quality||in 12 reviews|
|hotel restaurant||in 32 reviews|
|location and cleanliness||in 70 reviews|
|location breakfast||in 70 reviews|
|loved this hotel||in 61 reviews|
|regional food||in 32 reviews|
|republic square||in 10 reviews|
|restaurants and shops||in 20 reviews|
|service were excellent||in 26 reviews|
|yerevan||in 8 reviews|
Poor2020-01-10, by Masood1.0
Room is very small and It was badly designed It had a bad view, The bathroom was small and there was no door , The room was dim , The weather was cold and the smell of cigarette smell came from the air condition , The employees did not know the smiles and were like ligaments
Excellent2020-01-06, by Anonymous9.0
- The staff were very friendly. They were smiling all the time and are willing to help. - The room and the hotel was very clean. - The location was great, very close to the square. - The made a small surprise for me and I think they are happy to satisfy their guests needs and requests.
- Some prices are questionable? Considering the night rate and and the country's overall prices, I found the Laudry pricing list really expensive! It's like a 5 star hotel pricing not in Armenia but in more expensive countries! One price of underwear would cost 1200 dramwhich is just the same as a private taxi ride from the airport by yandex! I can give much more examples but in general it's way high when comparing to living prices over there! - Although I was given an upgrade (really grateful for that), the room layout is a bit weird as I found it very narrow. This is barely some gap around the bed as the bed was almost as big as the room. The entrance of the room was quite long and the balcony could make the size bigger by number but it was narrow after all. - Some details were missing, like the lighting was quite poor. It can be improved etc.. - Although the Breakfast was tasty, but I have tried much better breakfasts at similar 4 stars boutique hotels. It can be more varied and improved. - There were no highlited facilities but a restaurant. The facilities should be way enhanced.
Excellent2020-01-02, by Anonymous8.8
Nice,clean,good location,friendly staff ,very good Breakfast..
Ac noisy ,I advise to have Halal food,that will help you to get more customer from the world
Excellent2019-12-18, by Sean9.0
Fantastic location, close to Republic Square. The staff were very friendly and attentive. The room was comfortable and well equipped. The breakfast was lovely, with lots of choice. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay and absolutely recommend this hotel.
Excellent2018-11-23, by George10.0
Personalen & Anoush restaurant
With a stay at Republica Hotel Yerevan, you'll be centrally located in Yerevan, just a 4-minute walk from Republic Square and 6 minutes by foot from National Gallery of Armenia. Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours).
based on 887 reviews
Things to know
- Professional service
- Friendly service
- Great reception
Policies vary by room type and provider.
FAQs when booking at Republica Hotel Yerevan
Where is Republica Hotel Yerevan located?
Republica Hotel Yerevan is located at 7/1 Amiryan Street in Kentron, 0.3 miles from the centre of Yerevan. Blue Mosque is the closest landmark to Republica Hotel Yerevan.
When is check-in time and check-out time at Republica Hotel Yerevan?
Check-in time is 14:00 and check-out time is 12:00 at Republica Hotel Yerevan.
Does Republica Hotel Yerevan offer free Wi-Fi?
Yes, Republica Hotel Yerevan offers free Wi-Fi.
Does Republica Hotel Yerevan offer free parking?
Yes, Republica Hotel Yerevan offers free parking.
Does Republica Hotel Yerevan offer free airport shuttle service?
No, Republica Hotel Yerevan does not offer free airport shuttle service.
How far is Republica Hotel Yerevan from the airport?
Republica Hotel Yerevan is 5.9 miles from Yerevan. Republica Hotel Yerevan is 36.1 miles from Igdir.
Can you bring pets to Republica Hotel Yerevan?
Yes, Republica Hotel Yerevan is a pet-friendly hotel.
Does Republica Hotel Yerevan have a pool?
No, Republica Hotel Yerevan does not have a pool on-site.
Most popular landmarks
- Blue Mosque 373 yd
- Republic Square 390 yd
- National Gallery of Armenia 0.3 mi
- Yerevan Opera House 0.5 mi
- Sourp Krikor Lusavorich Cathedral 0.6 mi
- National Assembly of Armenia 0.8 mi