Good to know
Value for money
Distance to city centre
|"Super kind and friendly staff."||(in 170 reviews)|
|"I highly recommend this hostel."||(in 126 reviews)|
|"Great staff, Good city center location"||(in 31 reviews)|
|"Several tram lines also passes on Obchodna street."||(in 9 reviews)|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
1. Perfect location just a few steps away from the old town and the tram stop. Very easy to find. 2. (Mostly) friendly staff. 3. Modern and stylish hostel, spacious dorms and common room. 4. Generally clean.
1. No locks on dorm doors. This is shocking in a hostel, I would never have stayed if I had known. 2. No shelves on top bunks to leave your glasses overnight, I slept worrying I would accidentally squash them in my sleep. 3. No sockets to charge your phone next to you on the top bunks (some top bunks had an extension lead hooked onto the side, mine didn't). My clothes hook was also broken. 4. Weird set up with light and pillow on the ladder side, so the person sleeping on the lower bunk has your feet in their face every time you go up and down. 5. The female showers were broken and I was told to use the male ones and lock the door of the whole shower block while in there. So every time a female guest showered, 3 males couldn't. Some of my roommates (all female dorm) hadn't be given this info and ended up having cold showers. The male guests also hadn't been informed as one was repeatedly banging on the shower block door while it was locked. The hostel said they wouldn't be fixed until Monday. Considering I paid to stay Saturday and Sunday, and it's a 24h accommodation and not a 9-5 office, they should have maintenance to fix faults on any day of the week. 6. My sheet was stained. 7. You can block the noise of the trams with earplugs, but not the vibrations that make the top bunks shake.
A stay at Hostel Folks places you in the heart of Bratislava, within a 15-minute walk of Bratislava Castle and Trinitarian Church. Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage.
based on 993 reviews
Policies vary by room type and provider.
FAQs when booking at Hostel Folks
Where is Hostel Folks located?
When is check-in time and check-out time at Hostel Folks?
Does Hostel Folks offer free Wi-Fi?
Does Hostel Folks offer free parking?
Does Hostel Folks offer free airport shuttle service?
How far is Hostel Folks from the airport?
Can you bring pets to Hostel Folks?
Does Hostel Folks have a pool?
Most popular landmarks
- Františkánsky kostol or Kostol Zvestovania Pána 151 yd
- Michalská brána 179 yd
- Mirbachov palác 203 yd
- Múzeum Johana Nepomuka Hummela 278 yd
- Múzeum mesta Bratislavy 313 yd
- Grasalkovičov palác 418 yd