Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Budapest
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|February||Cheapest month to stay with an average 39% drop in price.|
|May||Most expensive month to stay with an average 16% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|£104||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|£116||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Budapest hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
Top tips for finding the perfect Budapest hotel
- In the heart of Hungary’s capital, you will find District 5. Here you can find accommodation overlooking the Danube near the Chain Bridge, including 5-star hotels such as InterContinental Budapest, which has stunning views across the water and also has a pool. Down the river to the south, you will also find the Budapest Marriott Hotel, which is close to the ferry terminal for trips down the Danube.
- For an all-inclusive trip to Budapest, you will want to look into the Art'otel Budapest, by Park Plaza, which offers a 4-star stay overlooking the Danube and has cheap deals available. In District 5, you will find the Senator Apartments Budapest apartment rental, which also offers all-inclusive accommodation.
- Budapest is a great place for young adults to visit, with numerous hostels in the city centre offering cheap deals. There are several party hostels to be found, The Hive Party Hostel in District 7, for instance, which comes highly recommended and is only a short distance from the main attractions in District 5.
- For a relaxing experience with a spa, check out the Gellert Baths and Spa, with the Danubius Hotel Gellert next door. There are plenty of other 5-star hotels in the inner city offering excellent facilities with a spa – try Buddha-Bar Hotel Budapest Klotild Palace, which has great deals, or The Ritz-Carlton Budapest for a high-end break.
- One of the best things to do in Budapest is visit Margaret Island, with its quaint, free-to-enter zoo. If you want to stay on the island, check out the Danubius Grand Hotel Margitsziget, or for a cheap, unique lodging, try the Boat Hotel Fortuna.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Budapest
Are hotels in Budapest safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
Where to stay in Budapest?
What are the best hotels near Budapest City Centre?
How much does a hotel cost in Budapest?
What area is good for a romantic trip in Budapest?
What hotels in Budapest have an indoor or rooftop pool?
Are there good hotels near Budapest airport?
Where can I find high-end hotels in Budapest?
How much is a hotel in Budapest for tonight?
How much is a hotel in Budapest for this weekend?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Budapest?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Budapest by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Budapest hotels
Go to map