Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Chessy
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|January||Cheapest month to stay with an average 62% drop in price.|
|July||Most expensive month to stay with an average 18% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|£306||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|£273||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
Top tips for finding the perfect Chessy hotel
- The World of Disney located in Disney Village is a popular recreational attraction for French locals as well as international visitors in Chessy. It’s a huge store offering a wide selection of Disney merchandise across all brands. Hipark By Adagio Serris-Val d’Europe is located at Seine-et-Marne and is 1.1 km from Disney Village. Guest amenities include garden, sofa bed, outdoor pool and self-parking.
- Aparthotel Adagio Marne la Vallee Val d’Europe is a 30-minute walk to Walt Disney Studio Park where visitors can select from various day packages to enjoy the park at their leisure. Also near to Walt Disney Studio Park is Disneyland Park and visitors can opt to take in both parks on the same day or enjoy them separately.
- After spending a day of thrills and excitement, get a bite to eat at Black Bean Chili restaurant in Marne la Vallee. The restaurant is located on Rue de la Fontaine Rouge and is well regarded by theme park enthusiasts and locals for its tasty Mexican-American fare including guacamole, burritos and tacos. Residhome Val d’Europe is about a 5-minute walk from the restaurant where you can book a room and rest for the night.
- If you’re looking for accommodations near the Gare-Marne la Vallee-Chessy, try the Explorers Hotel at Disneyland Paris, located at Magny-le-Hongre, which offers free Wi-Fi, parking and continental breakfast and is a minute’s walk from Val d’Europe. Vienna House Magic Circus at Disneyland Paris has an indoor pool, 2 restaurants and bar/lounge, and it is a 7-minute drive from the train station.
- Theme park visitors will also enjoy visiting Gaumont Disney Village which can be found at Esplanade Francois Truffaut. There you can watch the latest Hollywood movies on 15 IMAX screens for the ultimate movie experience. A hotel in this area is Disney’s Newport Bay Club, a lakefront property at Coupvray which is a 10-minute walk from Disney Village.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Chessy
Are hotels in Chessy safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
Where to stay in Chessy?
What are the best hotels near Disneyland Paris?
Are there any hotels in Chessy with free parking?
Are there any budget hotels in Chessy?
What hotels in Chessy are good for family holidays?
Are there any luxury hotels in Chessy?
How much is a hotel in Chessy for tonight?
How much is a hotel in Chessy for this weekend?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Chessy?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Chessy by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Chessy hotels
Go to map