Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Gibraltar
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|January||Cheapest month to stay with an average 25% drop in price.|
|February||Most expensive month to stay with an average 60% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|£163||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|£161||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Gibraltar hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
Top tips for finding the perfect Gibraltar hotel
- If you want to see real dolphins bouncing in and out of the water, choose a hotel close to Marina Bay, like the Sunborn Gibraltar, which includes a casino, restaurant – and is on a yacht.
- For those who enjoy more active attractions, choose a hotel close to the Cable Car base station, St Michael’s Cave and the Apes Den. The Rock Hotel is only a few minutes away from the station and welcomes guests with a swimming pool, free parking and a bar. The cave is about a 13-minute drive away and the Apes Den is 12 minutes by car.
- If you want to do the guided Gibraltar Rock Tour through the Gibraltar Mountains, the O’Callaghan Eliott Hotel is the right choice, as the tour has its starting point at the bottom of Library Ramp, which happens to be on the opposite of Eliott hotel. The 4-star accommodation features an impressive outdoor rooftop pool, a rooftop bistro and a fitness centre – a great place to relax after an exhausting day of tourism.
- Enjoy the best dishes in Gibraltar and stay close to the Ocean Village at Marina Bay, a marina and office area. From Asian to Italian, haute cuisine to fast food chains, your personal taste will definitely find its match. The Holiday Inn Express is only a 6-minute walk from Marina Bay and features a business centre, Wi-Fi and a restaurant, so you can enjoy great food both outside and inside the hotel.
- If you want fantastic sea views on the quieter eastern side of the peninsula, choose The Caleta Hotel. This 4-star accommodation also serves as a health and business centre and is therefore perfect for both a business trip and a vacation. Enjoy close proximity to the beach, a spa with a pool and fitness centre and business facilities, all with views of the mountains or the sea.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Gibraltar
Are hotels in Gibraltar safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
Where to stay in Gibraltar?
What are the best hotels near Rock of Gibraltar?
How much does a hotel cost in Gibraltar?
Which hotels are close to the city centre?
Which hotels include free parking?
Which hotels have a 24/7 reception desk?
Which hotels include a kitchenette?
How much is a hotel in Gibraltar for tonight?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Gibraltar?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Gibraltar by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Gibraltar hotels
Go to map