Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Oban
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|February||Cheapest month to stay with an average 41% drop in price.|
|June||Most expensive month to stay with an average 16% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|£78||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|£83||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Oban hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
2 stars and below
When to book cheap hotels in Oban?
Price per night / 3-star hotel. Prices are not fixed and may vary with time.
Average nightly price per month
Average nightly price per month
Top tips for finding perfect Oban hotel deals
- If you’re looking for a cheap hotel in Oban, you should consider visiting during the low season. You'll find cheaper accommodations in Oban in February and March.
- Hotel room prices vary depending on many factors but you’ll most likely find the best hotel deals in Oban if you stay on a Saturday. The opposite is true for, Monday, which is usually the most expensive day.
- Book at least 90 days before your stay begins to get the best price for your Oban accommodation.
- How long should you stay? KAYAK users usually book their accommodation in Oban for 2 days.
- To see a particularly scenic side of Oban, consider booking a hotel next to McCaig's Tower, such as the affordable Balmoral Inn, which is located a 7-minute walk away. This tower dates back to the late 1800s and provides guests with panoramic views of the entire surrounding area as well as of Oban Bay.
- For travelers that enjoy whiskey, make sure to choose a hotel next to the Oban Distillery, such as the Balmoral Inn, which is just 4 minutes away. Dating back to the 18th century, the Oban Distillery provides visitors with tours that highlight the whiskey-making process as well as whiskey tastings.
- If you enjoy historical architecture, book a hotel next to the Dunollie Castle, such as the 4-star Barriemore B&B, located a 3-minute drive away. This castle contains a museum, restaurant and gift shop, making it a popular place to spend the day and learn about the city’s ancient history.
- Hoping to learn more about the region’s rich heritage and culture? If so, select a hotel near the Oban War & Peace Museum, such as the Regent Hotel, located a 3-minute walk away. This museum contains a large selection of war memorabilia from the area, as well as several exhibits highlighting the city’s military history.
- To enjoy some of the region’s lush natural scenery, choose a hotel next to the Dog Stone, a historical landmark that consists of a large stone structure in the middle of a green space. The Alltavona House is only a 5-minute walk to the site and is a 12-minute walk to the Dunollie Museum and Castle.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Oban
Are hotels in Oban safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
What are the best hotels near Connel Bridge?
Are there hotels in Oban with free parking?
Which hotels in Oban have complimentary breakfast?
What are good hotels in Oban near the Dunstaffnage Chapel?
What are some good hotels in Oban near the St. Columba's Cathedral?
How do I find a hotel in central Oban?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Oban?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Oban by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Oban hotels
Go to map