Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Cardiff
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|February||Cheapest month to stay with an average 17% drop in price.|
|March||Most expensive month to stay with an average 79% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|£80||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|£109||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Cardiff hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
2 stars and below
Top tips for finding the perfect Cardiff hotel
- If you are planning your first visit to Cardiff, consider staying downtown in the city centre which is relatively close to major attractions. The Royal Hotel is the oldest hotel in Cardiff and it is a 4-minute walk from the central station. For a more modern style, The Jolyon's Boutique Hotel is another option. It is close to restaurants, galleries and bars in Mermaid Quay and a 5-minute walk from Cardiff Bay train station.
- For business trips, you might need a hotel that comes with business facilities. The Jurys Inn Cardiff is located only a 4-minute walk from the main train station and comes with meeting rooms, bar or lounge, restaurant and banquet facilities. Another option is The Cardiff Hilton, located directly opposite Cardiff Castle, which features currency exchange on-site, a business centre, meeting rooms and a coffee shop.
- To stay near Principality Stadium, book a room at Park Plaza Cardiff which is only a 13-minute walk from the stadium. The hotel is adjacent to the National Museum of Wales & City Hall. Another option which is even closer is The Holiday Inn Cardiff City Centre Hotel with only 4 minutes’ walking distance from the stadium. The modern building is about 20 kilometres from Cardiff International Airport and less than a 10 minutes' walk to the train station.
- For backpackers and students on a low budget, The River House Hostel located in Cardiff (Riverside) is within 15-minutes’ walking distance to Cardiff Castle and the Principality Stadium. The Yha Cardiff Central Hotel is located in Butetown and is only a 5-minute drive from Techniquest and the Wales Millennium Centre.
- If you are attending an event at the Cardiff International Arena, consider staying at the Mercure Cardiff Holland House Hotel & Spa, which features an indoor pool, spa and sauna. The hotel is about a 10-minute walk from the Arena. Another alternative is The Angel Hotel which is a 12-minute walk from the centre and has a restaurant, coffee shop and free Wi-Fi.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Cardiff
Are hotels in Cardiff safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
Where to stay in Cardiff?
What are the best hotels near Principality Stadium?
Are there any hotels in Cardiff that come with breakfast?
What are the best hotels near Cardiff Bay?
Are there any hotels in Cardiff that come with hot tub facilities?
What hotels in Cardiff come with kitchen facilities?
What hotels in Cardiff offer free parking?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Cardiff?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Cardiff by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Cardiff hotels
Go to map