Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Alicante
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|January||Cheapest month to stay with an average 43% drop in price.|
|June||Most expensive month to stay with an average 29% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|£112||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|£70||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Alicante hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
2 stars and below
When to book cheap hotels in Alicante?
Price per night / 3-star hotel. Prices are not fixed and may vary with time.
Average nightly price per month
Average nightly price per month
Top tips for finding perfect Alicante hotel deals
- If you’re looking for a cheap hotel in Alicante, you should consider visiting during the low season. You'll find cheaper accommodations in Alicante in January and November.
- Hotel room prices vary depending on many factors but you’ll most likely find the best hotel deals in Alicante if you stay on a Saturday. The opposite is true for, Monday, which is usually the most expensive day.
- Book at least 90 days before your stay begins to get the best price for your Alicante accommodation.
- The cheapest 3-star hotel room in Alicante found on KAYAK in the last 2 weeks was £56, while the most expensive was £57.
- How long should you stay? KAYAK users usually book their accommodation in Alicante for 5 days.
- To learn more about Alicante’s rich history, select a hotel near Santa Bárbara Castle, an ancient castle that dates back to the 9th century and has both a museum and guided tours. The Hotel Maya Alicante is an affordable choice close to the castle and is conveniently located just next to the Marq-Castillo tram stop.
- For travellers hoping to spend their holidays by the ocean, choose a hotel near Playa del Postiguet, a beach that has a nearby promenade and is popular for swimming and sunbathing. The Meliá Alicante is a posh 4-star hotel very close to the beach, while the TRYP Ciudad de Alicante is a great choice for budget-conscious travellers who want to benefit from the nearby beach.
- If you are an archaeological enthusiast, consider booking one of the many hotels near the Archaeological Museum of Alicante, such as the Barrio Boutik Hotel that is less than a 5-minute drive away. This museum features a variety of exhibits related to both urban and underwater archaeology as well as artefacts from the local area.
- Is gambling what you want to do on your trip to Alicante? The Sercotel Hotel Suites del Mar is a fantastic hotel just a stone’s throw away from the Casino Mediterráneo Alicante. Created in 2009, the casino features a variety of slot machines, card games, and an on-site art gallery.
- Many of the city’s bars, restaurants and clubs are located in an area known as El Barrio, making this a popular neighbourhood for both locals and visitors to go out. If you would like to experience Alicante’s nightlife, pick a hotel in the general vicinity, such as the Hotel Boutique Alicante Palacete S.XVII. This adults-only hotel will place you directly next to El Barrio and its many popular bars, including Pub Sargantana.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Alicante
Are hotels in Alicante safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
What are the best hotels near Alicante City Centre?
How much does a hotel cost in Alicante?
Which hotels in Alicante have good spas?
Which hotels in Alicante have a good outdoor pool?
Which hotels in Alicante are near the Concatedral de San Nicolás?
Which hotels in Alicante are near the Gravina Museum of Fine Arts?
How do I find a hotel in central Alicante?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Alicante?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Alicante by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Alicante hotels
Go to map