Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Kos
Good to know
|Average price (weeknight):||£33|
|Average price (weekend night):||£26|
cheapest month to stay
expected price decrease
most expensive time to stay
expected price increase
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Sun - Thu
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Fri & Sat
How much does a hotel in Kos cost?
Top tips for finding the perfect Kos hotel
- Kos is a Greek island filled with millennia-old architecture and beautiful beaches, making it perfect for a summer getaway. There are dozens of hotels in Kos to choose from, but most are located in Kos Town. There are great three- and four-star hotels in town for affordable prices, such as Alexandra Hotel and Kosta Palace, but also grand resorts and five-star hotels in slightly less crowded areas like Aqua Blu Boutique Hotel & Spa and Kipriotis Panorama Hotel & Suites.
- Kardamena, on the south coast, is mostly sought-after by people who take on package deals, with the area offering many all-inclusive resorts like Akti Beach Club. You can also opt for staying there just a few nights without buying a package and stay at more homely-style accommodations such as Agrellis Apartments, which is just 100 yards from the beach.
- Mastihari, on the northwest coast, is also a desirable area, yet much more relaxed and less crowded than Kos Town. Make sure to stay at the five-star Kouros Palace Hotel, which is just minutes away from the airport and offers stunning views of the Aegean Sea and its epic sunsets.
- The coastal thermal-spring pool of Therma Beach is quite popular among beachgoers, yet it can be far from Kos Town. It’s a great place to spend the day, so why not stay on the eastern side of the island to make for a more convenient day trip? Both Oceanis Beach & Spa Resort and Grecotel Kos Imperial Thalasso are just a short 10-15 minute drive away.
- History lovers will certainly enjoy staying near the impressive 15th-century Neratzia Castle, the seaside fortress in Kos Town, as well as to the Ancient Angora Ruins, a short walk south of the castle. Kos Aktis Art Hotel is less than a five-minute walk to the castle along the beachfront street, and it offers striking views of Kos Harbor and the sea.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Kos
Where to stay in Kos?
Hotels near Port of Kos have the most searches on KAYAK.
What are the best hotels near Port of Kos?
Travellers who like staying near Port of Kos recommend Lango Design Hotel & Spa, Adults Only, and Kosta Palace.
How much does a hotel cost in Kos?
KAYAK users have found double rooms in Kos for as cheap as £18 in the last 3 days. The average price is £61.
What are the options for budget travelers?
Kos is one of Greece’s most popular tourist destinations, and it caters to all sorts of travelers, including people on a tight budget. You’ll find that many hotels in Kos offer cheaper rates, such as Hotel Hellas, Anastasia Hotel & Apartments, or Veroniki Hotel, among others. They are all located in Kos Town, with Veroniki having the advantage of being right in front of the port.
Are there any adult-only hotels?
Yes, people looking for child-free accommodation will find it in Kos. For instance, on the northernmost tip of the island and opposite Lambi Beach, Aqua Blu Boutique Hotel & Spa is an adult-only, five-star hotel that provides a luxurious experience to its clients, with the advantage of being less than two miles from the town center.
What are the closest hotels to Kos Harbor?
Kosta Palace, Astron, and Veroniki Hotel are all just steps away from the harbor area. The former has two great terrace pools and offers excellent views of the sea, while Astron is perfect for families as it boasts two kids’ pools and rooms with a double bed and two single beds.
Where should I stay if I want to visit Paradise Beach?
Paradise Beach is on the far southwest side of the island, about 30-35 minutes away from the village of Kamari. The best places to stay would be either in Kardamena (Akti Beach Club) or Mastihari (Kouros Palace Hotel) as you will be less than an hour from there, which allows you to make it a day trip, yet still fairly close to the northern side of the island and Kos Town so you can also have more shopping and dining options.
How much is a hotel in Kos for tonight?
In the last 3 hours, users have found Kos hotels for tonight for as low as £25. Users have also found 3-star hotels from £36 and 4-star hotels from £44.Search here to find similar prices.
How much is a hotel in Kos for this weekend?
In the last 72 hours, users have found Kos hotels for this weekend for as low as £22 per night. Users have also found 3-star hotels from £52 and 4-star hotels from £57.Search here to find similar prices.
How can I find hotels near me?
Take a look at our extensive hotel Heatmaps to find the best hotels near you.