Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Mykonos
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|April||Cheapest month to stay with an average 54% drop in price.|
|December||Most expensive month to stay with an average 103% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|£246||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|£256||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Mykonos hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
2 stars and below
When to book cheap hotels in Mykonos?
Price per night / 3-star hotel. Prices are not fixed and may vary with time.
Average nightly price per month
Average nightly price per month
Top tips for finding perfect Mykonos hotel deals
- If you’re looking for a cheap hotel in Mykonos, you should consider visiting during the low season. You'll find cheaper accommodations in Mykonos in April and October.
- Hotel room prices vary depending on many factors but you’ll most likely find the best hotel deals in Mykonos if you stay on a Monday. The opposite is true for, Saturday, which is usually the most expensive day.
- Book at least 1 day before your stay begins to get the best price for your Mykonos accommodation.
- The cheapest 3-star hotel room in Mykonos found on KAYAK in the last 2 weeks was £110, while the most expensive was £470.
- How long should you stay? KAYAK users usually book their accommodation in Mykonos for 5 days.
- Mykonos island is off the southeast coast of mainland Greece. For the best cheap hotels, look at the area near the airport, where you will find affordable villas, hotels and rentals. Harmony Boutique Hotel sits on the west coast and offers stunning views of the Aegean Sea.
- In Platis Gialos, one of the island’s most popular beaches, you will find a number of romantic and boutique hotels. Nissaki Boutique Hotel is highly rated boutique hotel, or for higher end accommodation, try the Branco Mykonos, with its wellness facilities and chic poolside relaxation areas.
- In the main hub of Mykonos, you will find the highest concentration of hotels that are best for families. Riva Suites offers a cheap stay close to the beach and near the airport. A little further north, you will find Apanema Resort with its stunning sea views and pool.
- Looking for a hotel with private pools? Check out Kouros Hotel & Suites in the western area of the island, offering suites with private pools, a terrace featuring stunning views of the sea and an on-site spa. Mykonos Blu Grecotel Exclusive Resort sits in Platis Gialos and offers a top-rated beach stay with private pool accommodation.
- Mykonos is known as the party island in Greece, and for this reason you will find a number of hotels classified as ‘party hotels’. Mykonos Ammos Hotel is recommended for a party vibe, with music played throughout the day and easy access to Ornos Beach straight from the hotel.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Mykonos
Are hotels in Mykonos safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
What are the best hotels near Mykonos Town Hall?
How much does a hotel cost in Mykonos?
Where can I find high-end hotels in Mykonos?
Which neighbourhoods are close to the most important attractions in Mykonos?
What hotels in Mykonos have especially good spa services?
How much is a hotel in Mykonos for tonight?
How much is a hotel in Mykonos for this weekend?
How do I find a hotel in central Mykonos?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Mykonos?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Mykonos by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Mykonos hotels
Go to map
Most recommended Mykonos hotelsShow all