Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Nice
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|March||Cheapest month to stay with an average 64% drop in price.|
|June||Most expensive month to stay with an average 10% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|£148||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|£155||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Nice hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
2 stars and below
Top tips for finding the perfect Nice hotel
- Promenade de Anglais runs along the seafront from Nice’s city centre to the airport. Here you will find several hotels that offer excellently rated accommodation with a sea view. Flots D'Azur offers a modest 3-star stay in a traditional building with beautiful views, while Hotel Le Negresco offers a 5-star experience with traditional interiors and is close to the beach.
- To be near the train station, you should consider the area of Thiers to the south of Gare de Nice-Ville. Here you will find a collection of cheap deals only a short distance from the station and the main attractions. Hôtel Nice Excelsior is set in a traditional building and has on-site parking.
- The great weather and Mediterranean coastal location make breaks in the south of France very popular. The Hyatt Regency Nice Palais de la Mediterranee is situated on the beach and offers a 5-star stay that won’t break the bank. You will also find numerous rentals along the beachfront that are highly recommended.
- In the old town area of Nice, you will find lots of historic attractions, including Nice Cathedral and Palais Lascaris. In this area, you will find the Palais Saleya Boutique Hôtel, which has unique rooms and modern furnishing. For a smaller budget you, will find numerous rentals in this characterful area.
- In the city centre, you will find a high volume of excellently rated hotels including Boscolo Exedra Nice Autograph Collection, which offers a 5-star break in a beautiful historic building with a clean interior finish. For a smaller budget, you will find Hôtel Le Grimaldi By Happyculture, which has a vintage regency-esque finish.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Nice
Are hotels in Nice safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
Where to stay in Nice?
What are the best hotels near Gare de Nice-Ville?
How much does a hotel cost in Nice?
Are there good hotels near Nice airport?
What hotels in Nice have a good indoor or rooftop pool?
What hotel area is good for a romantic trip in Nice?
Are there hotels in Nice with free parking?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Nice?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Nice by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Nice hotels
Go to map