Phu Quoc hotels
Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Phu Quoc
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|March||Cheapest month to stay with an average 44% drop in price.|
|December||Most expensive month to stay with an average 59% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|£65||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|£62||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Phu Quoc hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
2 stars and below
When to book cheap hotels in Phu Quoc?
Price per night / 3-star hotel. Prices are not fixed and may vary with time.
Average nightly price per month
Average nightly price per month
Top tips for finding perfect Phu Quoc hotel deals
- If you’re looking for a cheap hotel in Phu Quoc, you should consider visiting during the low season. You'll find cheaper accommodations in Phu Quoc in March and October.
- Hotel room prices vary depending on many factors but you’ll most likely find the best hotel deals in Phu Quoc if you stay on a Monday. The opposite is true for, Saturday, which is usually the most expensive day.
- Book at least 90 days before your stay begins to get the best price for your Phu Quoc accommodation.
- The cheapest 3-star hotel room in Phu Quoc found on KAYAK in the last 2 weeks was £38, while the most expensive was £106.
- How long should you stay? KAYAK users usually book their accommodation in Phu Quoc for 6 days.
- For those who will be travelling with their children, look for hotels in Phu Quoc near Vinpearl Land, a large amusement park in the northwest of the island that contains a selection of water rides, slides and swimming pools. The Vinpearl Discovery 3 Phu Quoc is a chic option that has a spa, bar and airport shuttle.
- Hoping to stay in a quiet and secluded area that’s still near the water? Opt for lodging next to Vung Bau Beach, a hidden, tranquil area that has a large sandy shore, lush scenery and calm waves. If you stay at the Vung Bau Resort you’ll be just a 3min walk away and have access to luggage storage and free parking.
- To be within easy walking distance of several tourist attractions, select a hotel in the neighbourhood of Gành Gió. One option is the Ong Lang Village Resort, which has a shuttle to both the airport and the ferry terminal. If you choose to stay here you’ll be less than a 10min walk from the Phu Quoc Gallery of Contemporary Art, scenic Ong Lang Beach and the famous Hung Nhi Son Pagoda Buddhist temple.
- If you love to hike and be surrounded by nature, choose a hotel on the eastern side of the island close to Phu Quoc National Park. The Capella Resort Phu Quoc is located a 9min walk away and offers free bicycle rentals. In the park there are multiple trails, as well as lakes and a diverse selection of wildlife.
- Golf enthusiasts will want to book a hotel within walking distance of Vinpearl Phu Quoc Golf, an 18-hole course that is open to everyone and has a driving range, putting area and restaurant. The Vinpearl Resort & Spa Phu Quoc is just a 2min drive away and has six restaurants, a gym, a spa and an outdoor pool.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Phu Quoc
Are hotels in Phu Quoc safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
How much does a hotel cost in Phu Quoc?
Which is the best area to stay in if I would like to be close to the airport?
Which is the best area for budget-conscious travellers to stay in?
Where should I stay to be close to nightlife?
What is a convenient area to stay in if I will be travelling to other islands?
How do I find a hotel in central Phu Quoc?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Phu Quoc?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Phu Quoc by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Phu Quoc hotels
Go to map
Most recommended Phu Quoc hotelsShow all