Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Valletta
Good to know
|Average price (weeknight):||£84|
|Average price (weekend night):||£36|
cheapest month to stay
expected price decrease
most expensive time to stay
expected price increase
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Sun - Thu
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Fri & Sat
How much does a hotel in Valletta cost?
Top tips for finding the perfect Valletta hotel
- For budget hotels in Valletta, check out the area around Quarry Wharf. This is a popular area for cheaper hotels like the British Hotel, which features amenities such as a restaurant and bar and lounge. There is also a balcony overlooking the water.
- Fancy a hotel with a swimming pool? 66 Saint Pauls & Spa has that and more. At 66 Saint Pauls & Spa, there is a rooftop pool, spa facilities and a bar and lounge. It is also centrally located at just 0.2 miles from the city center.
- If you want a hotel in Valletta that offers gorgeous sea views, then consider staying around St. Elmo Bay. Hotels in the area include the 4-star hotel The Coleridge. There, guests can enjoy amenities like tennis courts, a swimming pool and laundry services. The hotel also offers a 24-hour airport shuttle for a surcharge.
- Looking for all-inclusive resorts and hotels in Valletta? Hotel 1926 is one great option to consider. In addition to its holiday packages, Hotel 1926 also features spa facilities, a business center and a bar and lounge. Airport transportation to the hotel is also available.
- Visiting Valletta and looking for a luxurious vacation? Hotel Phoenicia Malta is certainly the place to stay. The 5-star hotel features sweeping ballroom dining areas and comforts like a swimming pool and spa facilities. There are also multiple terrace lounge areas offering views of the surrounding city and water. Guests can also rent bikes at the hotel if they feel like exploring the city.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Valletta
Where to stay in Valletta?
Hotels near Grand Harbour have the most searches on KAYAK.
What are the best hotels near Grand Harbour?
Travellers who like staying near Grand Harbour recommend Hotel Phoenicia Malta, La Falconeria Hotel, and Osborne Hotel.
What hotels are near the Grand Harbour?
Located on the southside of the city, the Grand Harbour is one of the central sites of Valletta. There are also many hotels near the harbour such as Castille and Grand Harbour Hotel. At the two hotels, guests will find amenities such as bars and lounges along with a restaurant at Castille.
What hotels offer complimentary transport from the airport?
If you are arriving by plane and want to head straight to your hotel with no complications, perhaps it would be worth staying at a hotel that offers transport from the airport like the Grand Hotel Excelsior. And on top of the complimentary transport, the Grand Hotel Excelsior also offers amenities such as a fitness center, sauna and a large pool and hot tub.
What hotels are on the water?
For a waterfront hotel, consider staying at Palazzo Consiglia. There, guests will be just steps from the water and will also only be 0.1 miles from the center of the city. Palazzo Consiglia also has extensive spa facilities including massage services.
What hotels are in the city center?
Valletta is a relatively compact city and there are many hotels right in the city center. For instance, The Saint John sits almost directly in the center of the city and is close to many local restaurants such as Aaron's Kitchen and A Modo Mio. The hotel also has plenty in the way of amenities like tennis courts and a bar and lounge.
How can I find hotels near me?
Take a look at our extensive hotel Heatmaps to find the best hotels near you.