Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Calgary
Good to know
|Average price (weeknight):||£61|
|Average price (weekend night):||£66|
cheapest month to stay
expected price decrease
most expensive time to stay
expected price increase
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Sun - Thu
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Fri & Sat
How much does a hotel in Calgary cost?
Top tips for finding the perfect Calgary hotel
- For families traveling with kids, the Calgary Zoo and TELUS Spark Interactive Science Center are must-sees and staying in downtown Calgary, close to Memorial Drive, will give you easy access to these attractions. The Hilton Garden Inn - Calgary Downtown and Delta Hotels by Marriott - Calgary Downtown are just a short drive away.
- Staying in downtown Calgary, in a hotel such as the Hyatt Regency Calgary, will put you in the heart of Calgary’s best options for dining, shopping, entertainment, and culture. You’ll be close to the Calgary Tower, with panoramic views of the city and the Studio Bell National Music Center.
- If you’re looking for hotels near the Calgary International Airport, located to the northeast of the city, options include the Applause Hotel by Clique, offering guests a fitness center, restaurant and bar. The Wyndham Garden Calgary Airport is another option, located just 2.4 miles away, with a free airport shuttle service.
- For those who are traveling to Calgary for skiing in the Rocky Mountains, look for hotels and ski resorts in Calgary that are located to the west of the city. The Olympia Lodge is a budget hotel along Highway 1, close to the city but giving you fast access to the ski areas.
- If you’re looking for luxury hotels in Calgary, Hotel Le Germain offers a pool, spa and restaurant for guests onsite. Another upscale option is the Sheraton Suites Calgary Eau Claire, located downtown, which offers an indoor pool with a water slide and hot tub, spacious suites with kitchenettes and an Irish pub.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Calgary
Where to stay in Calgary?
Hotels near Calgary Chinese Cultural Centre have the most searches on KAYAK.
What are the best hotels near Calgary Chinese Cultural Centre?
Travellers who like staying near Calgary Chinese Cultural Centre recommend International Hotel Calgary, The Westin Calgary, and Hyatt Regency Calgary.
How much does a hotel cost in Calgary?
KAYAK users have found double rooms in Calgary for as cheap as £16 in the last 3 days. The average price is £88.
Which hotels in Calgary are near Banff?
Those looking for easy access to Banff National Park will want to stay on the west side of Calgary. Sandman Hotels and Suites Calgary West, Days Inn Calgary Northwest, and Luxury Bowness Getaway are a few options that are located near Highway 1, which goes directly to Banff.
Where to book cheap hotels in Calgary?
Budget hotels are available across Calgary. The intersection of Highways 1 and 1A is conveniently located for traveling to Banff National Park or driving to downtown Calgary, and there are several cheap hotels in this area, such as the Econo Lodge Motel Village, the Econo Lodge Inn and Suites, and the Holiday Inn Express.
Which hotels in Calgary are good for honeymooners?
The Kensington Riverside Inn, located close to the city center, is a boutique hotel with a romantic environment. This hotel is popular with honeymooners, offering views Bow River and the city. The Fairmont Palliser is another popular honeymoon destination in the heart of downtown Calgary, featuring luxurious rooms and suites.
Are there hotels in Calgary with free parking?
Hotels in Calgary with free parking are easy to find around the airport or on the edges of town. The Comfort Inn and Suites Airport North and the Best Western Premier Freeport Inn & Suites both provide free parking. There are also hotels in downtown Calgary with free parking, such as the International Hotel Calgary, an upscale suite hotel located in the heart of downtown Calgary.
How can I find hotels near me?
Take a look at our extensive hotel Heatmaps to find the best hotels near you.