Good to know
|Distance to city centre||4.0 mi|
|"The bed was comfortable."||(in 17 reviews)|
|"The breakfast is amazing!"||(in 33 reviews)|
|"Located just a few blocks outside the UBC Endowment lands, location is ideal."||(in 12 reviews)|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
|bed was very comfortable||in 17 reviews|
|catered to our tastes||in 3 reviews|
|fantastic location||in 15 reviews|
|georgia||in 4 reviews|
|good breakfast||in 39 reviews|
|great place||in 9 reviews|
|muse||in 2 reviews|
|sense of community||in 2 reviews|
|vancouver||in 5 reviews|
|wants||in 4 reviews|
|wry||in 2 reviews|
Great location, excellent bus connection. Very quiet location. Hosts were friendly, hospitable. Fruit salad at breakfast was excellent.
The room smelled somewhat stuffy, musty, something not uncommon in older homes.
The location is great, especially for people with business at UBC. Bus stops are right outside, and buses to/from downtown come regularly. The bed was very comfortable, no issues whatsoever with the wifi, and breakfast was excellent. Georgia and Hugh are great hosts, very friendly and approachable!
- The B&B is very nicely decorated. It felt very cozy. - The owners met me at check in. They are very friendly and helpful. - The whole house is extremely clean. - It was very easy using the public transit to go to UBC. There is a bus stop right outside the house. There is plenty of free street parking outside the house as well. - The bed is very comfortable. The sheets felt very luxurious and nice. - The breakfast was so delicious and filling - The Cambria room was very spacious with a big walk in closet and an attached bathroom.
- The wifi is a bit slow at night when others guests are probably also using the wifi. - I stayed in the Cambria room which has a window facing the street. I could hear cars from the street below occasionally at night but it didn’t bother me.
Friendly staff and an excellent breakfast. Great location near the University with easy access public transportation and walking distance to the beach
Great location; very helpful hosts; quiet & homey; didn't use outdoor areas due to season, but would have been nice in sunny weather; easy parking; walked for coffee & dinner; would happily return
When we booked, the upstairs options that included breakfast were sadly already taken. We did use and enjoy the kitchenette however.
With a stay at Point Grey Guest House in Vancouver (West Point Grey), you'll be a 4-minute drive from Jericho Beach and 9 minutes from Kitsilano Beach. Free self parking is available onsite.
based on 133 reviews
Things to know
- Professional service
- Close to public transport
- Comfortable beds
- Good management
Policies vary by room type and provider.
FAQs when booking at Point Grey Guest House
Where is Point Grey Guest House located?
Point Grey Guest House is located at 4103 West 10th Avenue in West Point Grey, 4 miles from the centre of Vancouver. Kitsilano Beach is the closest landmark to Point Grey Guest House.
When is check-in time and check-out time at Point Grey Guest House?
Check-in time is 15:00 and check-out time is 12:00 at Point Grey Guest House.
Does Point Grey Guest House offer free Wi-Fi?
Yes, Point Grey Guest House offers free Wi-Fi.
Does Point Grey Guest House offer free parking?
Yes, Point Grey Guest House offers free parking.
Does Point Grey Guest House offer free airport shuttle service?
No, Point Grey Guest House does not offer free airport shuttle service.
How far is Point Grey Guest House from the airport?
Point Grey Guest House is 4.1 miles from Vancouver Coal Harbour. Point Grey Guest House is 4.8 miles from Vancouver Intl.
Can you bring pets to Point Grey Guest House?
Yes, Point Grey Guest House is a pet-friendly hotel.
Does Point Grey Guest House have a pool?
No, Point Grey Guest House does not have a pool on-site.
Reviews about Point Grey Guest House
Most popular landmarks
- Kitsilano Beach 2.2 mi
- University of British Columbia 2.3 mi
- Chan Centre for the Performing Arts 2.6 mi
- English Bay Inukshuk 2.8 mi
- Museum of Anthropology 2.8 mi
- Granville Island 2.8 mi
|Vancouver Coal Harbour||4.1 mi|
|Vancouver Intl||4.8 mi|
|Vancouver Pacific Central Station||4.5 mi|